- DVDSet of four videos designed to educate maritime employees on the specific levels of training required for compliance with the U.S.C.G. Maritime Security Regulations (33CFR 105).
- DVD Training on security policies and procedures for employees at industrial, government and commercial facilities.
- DVD Training on security policies and procedures for employees at facilities subject to HM-232 or MARSEC regulations.
- DVD Fall Prevention in the Workplace provides the information employees need to work safely when they are "off the ground," and satisfies the major training requirements in the OSHA Standard on Fall Protection. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDProvides the information employees need to work safely when they are "off the ground", and assist in satisfying the major training requirements in the OSHA Standard on Fall Protection. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDA 3-D animated recreation of a fatal accident as a result of a "Methanol Spraying Activity" on board a chemical tanker.
- DVD This video explains the composition and characteristics of various types of line and their appropriate use, storage, inspection and care.
- DVD Covers the basics of fire and the conditions under which fire can and cannot occur.
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Fire Extinguisher - Be Prepared provides an overview of portable fire extinguisher use, placement, inspection and maintenance. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVD Improve fire safety at sea with this three-segment video which gives eight fire safety tips and shows an actual drill. (Also available in Chinese, French, Japanese, Spanish)
- DVDCovers many of the issues raised by the ISM Code and STCW: the importance of a safety culture on-board ship; correct record-keeping, maintenance procedures and the individual responsibility of everyone on-board. (Available in English, with subtitles in Chinese, Russian, Spanish)
- DVD Learn the importance of sharing info with on-shore personnel, what to expect from fire fighters, why the fire plan is so critical and how to work within the ICS. (Also available in Chinese, French, Japanese, Spanish)
- DVD Stresses the importance of being alert to and correcting fire hazards in the workplace. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD How fires commonly begin and explains how fire may be expected to behave.
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Fire Prevention shows workers how to alert others and evacuate safely in case a fire does break out and how to select and use a portable fire extinguisher to put out a small fire before it spreads. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVD Looks at how fires in healthcare facilities start, and what can be done to prevent them, as well as what employees should do in case of a fire emergency. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Looks at what causes industrial fires, and what can be done to prevent them. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens explains how to prevent serious diseases from infecting your work force, or spreading among workers. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDShows employees that knowing basic first aid can often limit the severity of any type of injury, or even prevent a death. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Shows how small changes in lifestyles can produce big benefits. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Discusses the nature of flammable and explosive materials, as well as hazards associated with their use.
- DVDComprehensive training covering Florida's new law governing Confidential Informant operations (Florida Statute 914-28).
- DVDShows in a clear, easy-to-follow manner why fluid truck accidents occur. When employees understand the dynamics of fluids in the tank, as well as hazards on the road, they will know why safe actions are essential.
- DVD Comprehensive treatment of foams for HazMat control and fighting Class B fires.
- DVDCharlie's brand new video containing a few short stories that are close to Charlie's heart and will have a tremendous impact on any audience.
Special Price: $395.00
- DVD Influencing the sequence of events to lead to a safe and successful termination of the incident.
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Safe Forklift Operations & Practices explains how to operate forklifts safely, and what all personnel can do to keep themselves safe when a forklift is in use. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVD This Regulatory Compliance Kit has been specifically created to assist facilities in complying with OSHA's Powered Industrial Truck Standard. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Basic safety training program for operators of front end loaders (wheel/bucket loaders).
- DVD This program is designed for emergency responders & workers who handle chemicals.
- DVD Covers the excavator, trench digging, trench servicing and backfilling, loading haul units, and benching and sloping.
- DVD VersionThis program focuses on the protective qualities of flame resistant clothing (FRC) and how it can help to keep workers safe on the job.