- DVDThis 3-program series explores the aspect of the Incident Command System from initial response to crisis management.
- DVDThis program focuses on the hazards of illicit discharges and shows employees how to spot them.
- DVD Covers the importance of recognizing, identifying and verifying the hazardous material or materials involved in the incident.
- DVDHelps ensure that your vessel’s immersion suits are ready when and where they’re required to help save lives.
- DVD This program focuses on the importance of shipboard immersion suit availability and immersion suit testing on a ship's crew. (Subtitles Available in Chinese Korean, Russian, Spanish)
- DVD Explains how incident commander implements best available strategic goals and tactical objectives to produce most favorable outcome to the incident.
- DVD Shows employees the potentially harmful effects of poor air quality, and will help them prevent, identify and correct air quality problems. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDThis program reviews the different levels of incidents and describes the likely impact on public health, safety and the environment.
- DVDTwo video set includes: Incident Reporting for Oilfield Employees and Incident Investigation for Oilfield Supervisors. Together, the programs show how incidents can be used to build a culture of teamwork and cooperation, in which safety is the prime concern of everyone on the job.
- DVDDeveloped to help crew members understand not only why their honesty and cooperation are essential, but how reporting incidents and cooperating with the investigation works for their interests and protection.
- DVDTrains the company investigator in the full range of duties from investigation to reporting.
- DVD Training guide to the safe installation, deployment and operation of life rafts for the inland waterways and protected waters.
- DVDCovers issues such as installing and servicing inflatable life rafts, launching and boarding procedures, equipment that is and isn’t standard issue, and survival procedures inside the raft.
- DVD Examines types of information needed to manage, evaluate, and coordinate a hazmat incident safely.
- DVD Discusses how spills commonly occur and provides an overview of the different types of oil as well as factors to consider during the response.
- DVD Comprehensive training discussing ammonium nitrate, calcium hypochlorite, and nitric acid.
- DVD Describes the specialized techniques for fighting interior fires.
- DVD Covers tank and box containers, explains data plates, standards for IMO containers and specialized tanks and much more.
- DVD Presents and reviews hand signals for safe operation when views are obscured or when working near electrical lines.
- DVDA 3-D animation developed to enhance security at ports and at sea with a greater understanding of the ISPS Code.
- DVD Teaches about the physical properties of chemicals that make them dangerous and discusses accidents and how to respond to them.
- DVD Introduction to HAZWOPER Retraining assists facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's HAZWOPER regulation (29 CFR 1910.120), and helps remind employees who deal with hazardous materials of the importance of identifying, evaluating and controlling chemical hazards. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD The many components of a hydraulic box boom crane and details on how each hydraulic function works within its powerful self-contained system. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD The hydraulic lattice boom crane, including the common nomenclature essential for operating these complex cranes. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD Outlines systematic approach to investigative process.
- DVDExplains to a ship’s crew exactly what the code means, why it is important, and what they can do to ensure that their vessel is ready for an ISM audit. (Available in English, with subtitles in Chinese, Russian, Spanish)
- DVD A comprehensive review of the history of maritime terrorism, crime, and piracy with a view towards identifying relevant trends for the industry.
- DVD Introduction to mechanical crane operation and definition of terms specific to offshore use. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVDProvides important information to get you started working offshore with safety as the top priority.
- DVD In this program, employees will learn how a drilling rig drills a well in the ground.
- DVDIntroduces operational procedures essential to protect the health and safety of workers, the public and the environment.
- DVDAimed at ship operators who are early in the process of implementing their International Safety Management (ISM) programs
- DVD Covers major hazards and safeguards in trenching operations.
- DVD This program provides an orientation for new and current employees on basic nomenclature found on towboats, tugs and barges.
- DVD Shows employees steps that are taken in an accident investigation, and highlights how important it is for employees to fully cooperate with any inquiry. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD"Investigations" is a four-title video/DVD training series designed to provide training to emergency response personnel who may conduct investigations as a part of their duties.
- DVD This Maritime Security Management & Operations Compliance Series was specifically developed to meet the mandatory security standards set forth in the ISPS Code. Non-compliance with ISPS Code requirements can result in loss of revenue and the potential for increased liability in the event of a security incident.
- DVD Familiarizes the student with the contents of the security plan and the processes by which it is developed in accordance with the ISPS Code.
- DVD Teaches people to recognize hazards and provides an excellent forum for discussion of accident prevention through hazard control.
- DVD This expanded version of the best selling safety video It Only Takes A Second is designed to stimulate viewer discussion and participation.
- DVD Describes how alcohol abuse detrimentally effects safety & productivity in the workplace and sets up a dangerous and hazardous work environment.
Special Price: $535.00