- DVD VersionThis program will provide your employees with crucial information about preventing and responding to sexual harassment.
- DVD VersionThis program will help you to develop an emergency response plan and prepare for emergencies before they happen.
- DVD VersionThis training program provides learners with information that is crucial to preventing and responding to violence in the workplace. They will learn to recognize and report potentially violent behavior, as well as respond to workplace violence emergencies.
- DVD VersionThis program teaches workers to help prevent and respond to heat stress incidents on the job. They will learn to recognize heat-related medical conditions, provide first aid, and contact medical first responders at the first sign of danger.
- DVDThis program offers information and insight workers need to help protect themselves, and others, every time they get behind the wheel.
- DVD VersionDemonstrates how nutrition, exercise, a healthy lifestyle and positive ergonomic work postures join together to help us live longer while improving the quality of life.
- DVD VersionDemonstrates safe, simple-to-perform exercises for the neck, shoulders, back, lower body, wrists and hands.
- DVD All types of rigging gear and associated hardware and termination types are introduced and demonstrated in their appropriate uses. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Causes and effects of overloading, side-loading, impact-loading and other boom destruction. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD Dynamic loads, lift charts, anti-two blocking, overload systems and proper lifting techniques per API RP 2D. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD Explains in detail the requirements of riggers and crane support personnel under API RP 2D. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Five-module series that details the responsibilities of the crane operator, inspector and rigger based on the requirements of API RP2D. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Four-part program covers basics for safe crane operation, including setup, hand signals, and lift capacity charts and operation. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD How to read an offshore crane's load chart and the factors that go into it. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD How wire rope is manufactured, rated, inspected and maintained in the offshore environment. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD In this program, the rigger learns how to best apply slings and rigging hardware to the load. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Instructs workers on excavator use including hand signal use, maintenance, level machine operation, use as a lift crane and use on soft ground.
- DVD Introduction to mechanical crane operation and definition of terms specific to offshore use. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD Proper operating and lifting practices per API RP 2D and offshore crane experts. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD Provides an introduction to the equipment and procedures necessary for the safe reeving, installation and maintenance of cranes and hoists. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Refresher course in proper operational procedures recommended by API RP 2D. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD Sets the stage for the rigger by answering the most important job-related questions. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Takes the heat off of employers when companies go smoke-free.
- DVD The hydraulic lattice boom crane, including the common nomenclature essential for operating these complex cranes. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD The many components of a hydraulic box boom crane and details on how each hydraulic function works within its powerful self-contained system. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD This program deals with the safe use of wire rope and covers such topics as types of wire rope, installation, inspection and lubrication.
- DVD Two-part program instructing workers on safe working postures to use to perform daily operational tasks on any job site without injury.
- DVDThe original five-module series details the responsibilities of the crane operator, inspector and rigger based on the requirements of API RP2D. This six-module series also includes the newly updated program, Safe Personnel Transfer for the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry.
- DVD Helps employees understand the dangers of working with scaffolds, and how these risks can be minimized by knowing the correct ways to erect, maintain and use scaffolding equipment. (Available in Spanish)
- DVD Alerts riggers, operators and others to the hazards in crane operating areas.
- DVD Clear and concise communication between the operator and signal person is a must in any crane operation. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Covers common terminology, operator qualifications & responsibilities, 3 steps to tower crane safety, and safe shutdown procedures. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Covers the excavator, trench digging, trench servicing and backfilling, loading haul units, and benching and sloping.
- DVD Demonstrates and explains the critical points of safe crane operations.
- DVD Demonstrates safety practices specific to this piece of equipment, including the use of fall protection. (Also available in Spanish, Eng/Span Combo)
- DVD Describes crane types and how to select the right crane.
- DVD Details basic fundamentals of overhead crane operations by systematically demonstrating operator inspection and safe operator practices. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Details the crane communications process. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Ensures complete understanding of your crane's lifting capacities.
- DVD Explains how to evaluate rated capacity, pick and place loads and clear racking. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Focuses on the safe operation of both the walkie style and walkie-riders. (Also available in Spanish, Eng/Span Combo)
- DVD Gives operators valuable insight into underhung hoist safety. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Outlines responsibilities of operator and signal person, comparing verbal electronic devices, and demonstrating proper use of hand signals.
- DVD Presents an overview of operating procedures to follow when using a remote controlled overhead crane. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Provides a step-by-step guide to this essential yet frequently underestimated task.
- DVD Provides valuable insight that every team leader, foreman, or site supervisor should have to help prevent crane accidents. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Supervisors, operators, and members of the ground crew must know how to properly set up and perform work around power lines.
- DVD This safety video will give your operators valuable insight into cab operated overhead crane safety. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD This step-by-step inspection program follows OSHA and ANSI guidelines for a pre-operational inspection of hydraulic cranes.
- DVD This video introduces employees to the "Right-To-Know" regulations and provide training on the various types of chemicals found in building and construction environments. (Also available in Spanish)