- DVD VersionThis program will give you an overview of employee rights and responsibilities that apply when working with and around hazardous substances.
- DVD VersionThis program will provide your employees with crucial information about preventing and responding to sexual harassment.
- DVDComprehensive training covering Florida's new law governing Confidential Informant operations (Florida Statute 914-28).
- DVD A guide to developing a terrorism response plan for business & employees.
- DVD"Investigations" is a four-title video/DVD training series designed to provide training to emergency response personnel who may conduct investigations as a part of their duties.
- DVD A program for emergency responders who may be first on the scene of a technical Rescue incident.
- DVD Appropriate non-entry response for first responders to assist victims of confined space incidents. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Basics of atmospheric sampling during emergency response; instruments, readings, decontamination, hazards.
- DVD Bomb threats and anthrax must be taken seriously. This video teaches groups who receive threats how to develop a bomb incident plan.
- DVD Comprehensive training discussing ammonium nitrate, calcium hypochlorite, and nitric acid.
- DVD Comprehensive treatment of foams for HazMat control and fighting Class B fires.
- DVD Containers, placarding and labeling, PPE, hazards of exposure, first aid for victims of exposure.
- DVD Contamination is hazardous material that physically remains on people, animals or objects and that poses a threat to life, health or the environment.
- DVD Covers tank and box containers, explains data plates, standards for IMO containers and specialized tanks and much more.
- DVD Covers the importance of recognizing, identifying and verifying the hazardous material or materials involved in the incident.
- DVD Defines confined spaces and tells where they are likely to be found. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Describes the various types of cylinders and examines features including valves, pressure release devices, markings and labels and much more.
- DVD Designed for fire fighters, fire brigade members, emergency medical personnel, police, poison control center personnel, plant safety personnel and others who may respond to emergencies involving carbon monoxide.
- DVD Designed to provide training to emergency response personnel who may be called upon to serve on a rapid intervention team.
- DVD Develop an emergency evacuation plan! Training for personnel who may order or carry out an evacuation or shelter in place operation.
- DVD Discusses danger involved with unknown hazardous products, identify them, response planning, exposure, and air monitoring.
- DVD Discusses how spills commonly occur and provides an overview of the different types of oil as well as factors to consider during the response.
- DVD Discusses poisonous gas and effects of exposure, air monitoring, ventilation operations, establishment of safe areas at work sites.
- DVD Discusses volatility of liquefied petroleum gases, how to determine fire protection need of LPG facilities.
- DVD Discusses where aromatic hydrocarbons are found, hazardous properties, effects of exposure.
- DVD Effects of exposure to caustics, safety precautions, hydrogen gas formation, preventing explosions, firefighting.
- DVD Examines types of information needed to manage, evaluate, and coordinate a hazmat incident safely.
- DVD Explains different types of tanks and typical fire protection features, procedures for fires, leaks and spills, firefighting with foam.
- DVD Explains how incident commander implements best available strategic goals and tactical objectives to produce most favorable outcome to the incident.
- DVD Explains how to carry out investigations of mechanical accidents.
- DVD Focuses on the ecological impact of oil spills on land and along the shoreline and explains the basic elements of a contingency plan.
- DVD Hazards of and safe response to incidents involving this deadly gas. (Also available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVD How fires commonly begin and explains how fire may be expected to behave.
- DVD How to carry out investigations of hazardous materials leaks, spills and explosions.
- DVD How to identify corrosive acids, safety precautions, reactivity problems, neutralization operations. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD How to select, setup, and manage a decontamination area, PPE for decon team, duties of the Decon Officer.
- DVD In-depth study; how instruments work, operation and calibration checks.
- DVD In-depth treatment of SCBA, supplied-air and air-purifying respirators.
- DVD Learn how to avoid hazards at a collapse scene.
- DVD Learn to avoid accidents and respond safely to incidents involving this deadly gas!
- DVD Learn to select and use chemical protective clothing to match the threat.
- DVD Learn what emergency personnel can do to protect against and respond to biological attacks.
- DVD Outlines response guidelines for suspected chemical terrorist incidents.
- DVD Outlines systematic approach to investigative process.
- DVD Outlines waste management priorities.
- DVD Prepares personnel in the medical community to be pro-active in preparing for and responding to a terrorist incident.
- DVD Program one in the series discusses pre-planning to set up a systematic, coordinated approach to a hazmat accident, which may involve other agencies.
- DVD Protecting from Exposure, obtaining info on chemical toxicity, Limitations to medical care in a HazMat hot zone, dealing with contaminated patients.
- DVD Protocols for dealing with suspicious powders.
- DVD Provides training for those assigned to rapidly carry out contamination reduction activities at terrorist events with large numbers of victims.