- DVD Provides training to emergency personnel called upon to conduct sampling at a suspected terrorist incident to help identify the weapons used.
- DVD Rescue training, including PPE and specialized Rescue equipment, risk evaluation, entry procedures, rescue techniques. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Responders learn how to determine response objectives, sources for hazard information, and how to evaluate risks.
- DVD Studies the factors that challenge responders to water spills, including weather, wind, sea conditions and currents.
- DVD Suits organizations with limited training time. Ideal for morning roll calls.
- DVD Teaches about the physical properties of chemicals that make them dangerous and discusses accidents and how to respond to them.
- DVD Teaches how the diverse public and private agencies who respond to an oil spill share and manage resources for an effective, cohesive response.
- DVD Teaches truckers and loading dock personnel how to recognize and handle hazardous materials.
- DVD The different types of protective clothing and equipment used by the hazmat responder, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each type.
- DVD The transition phase between the end of the emergency and the start of restoration and recovery operations.
- DVD This award-winning video covers explosive, chemical, biological and radiological terrorist attacks.
- DVDThis five-program series provides comprehensive training to help meet OPA 90 and HAZWOPER requirements.
- DVD This program is designed for emergency responders & workers who handle chemicals.
- DVDThis three-program series teaches you how to enter and work in confined spaces and administer first aid or rescue techniques if needed.
- DVDThis two part series teaches you about contaminated air and how to read the instruments to detect it.
- DVD This video outlines response guidelines for explosive and incendiary weapons.
- DVD Training and information for emergency personnel who may respond to incidents involving dirty bombs and other radiological weapons.
- DVD Designed for law enforcement, fire departments, emergency management and other emergency response organizations who are required by law to adopts the National Incident Management System.
- DVD Firefighters and HazMat team members learn about the proper selection of CPC and respiratory protection.
- DVD Follows JCAHO’s accreditation standards for decontamination and emergency planning.
- DVD Identify patients who may have been contaminated with dangerous substances.
- DVD Implementing defensive actions at the incident scene.
- DVD Influencing the sequence of events to lead to a safe and successful termination of the incident.
- DVD Learn how to integrate HICS with the National Incident Management System.
- DVD Learn how to select the proper PPE to avoid exposure to contaminated patients.
- DVD Plan for, recognize and respond to suicide terrorism with this award winning film.
- DVD Sizing up the incident site and gathering information.
- DVD Studies situations when police need to use respiratory protection and protective clothing.
- DVD The Incident Command System, determining objectives.
- DVD The most comprehensive study of hazmat containers anywhere.
- DVD Training for emergency response, industry, and military personnel who may need to work in protective clothing ensembles or who may work in hot weather or hot conditions during the course of their assigned duties.
- DVDLearn the competencies. Apply them to your jurisdiction or facility. Every member of every fire and police department should be trained to respond at the Operations Level.
- DVDProvides training to emergency response personnel who may be called upon to respond to a leak, spill or a fire involving hazardous chemicals, or to a terrorist incident. A must for every training library.
- DVDTraining in Operations level competencies meeting OSHA and JCAHO guidelines.
- DVDCovers the establishment, responsibilities and structure of the ICS organization.
- DVDExplores the various resources needed to control and manage a crisis.
- DVDThis program reviews the different levels of incidents and describes the likely impact on public health, safety and the environment.
- DVDThis 3-program series explores the aspect of the Incident Command System from initial response to crisis management.
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Fire Prevention shows workers how to alert others and evacuate safely in case a fire does break out and how to select and use a portable fire extinguisher to put out a small fire before it spreads. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens explains how to prevent serious diseases from infecting your work force, or spreading among workers. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Hearing Conservation shows workers how to protect their hearing by reducing or muffling workplace noise, and selecting and using the proper protective equipment, such as ear plugs and and ear muffs. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Housekeeping shows not only how good housekeeping is performed, but why it is essential. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Job Safety Analysis (JSA) guides workers through this three-step process while giving them new ways to think about each step. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Respiratory Protection shows workers how to protect their lives and health through respiratory protection. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Rigging Safety introduces key concepts such as "rated capacity" and "center of gravity" then puts this knowledge to work. (Spanish Version Available Soon)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Slips, Trips, and Falls shows your crew how to prevent the most common injuries. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Working at Heights shows workers safe procedures for work at heights, including the use of fall protection systems, such as those with a harness and lanyard. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Hand Safety shows workers how to prevent hand injuries and protect themselves through safe procedures. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provides awareness-level training on all types of PPE including specialized equipment, such as respiratory protection, personal flotation devices, and protective equipment for hot work and welding. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Hazard Communication (HAZCOM) (Updated for GHS), this program discusses the chemical hazards workers are likely to face, then follows with an explanation of the Hazard Communication, or HAZCOM process. (Available in English and Spanish)