- DVD VersionThis program will provide your employees with crucial information about preventing and responding to sexual harassment.
- DVD VersionThis program will help you to develop an emergency response plan and prepare for emergencies before they happen.
- DVD VersionThis training program provides learners with information that is crucial to preventing and responding to violence in the workplace. They will learn to recognize and report potentially violent behavior, as well as respond to workplace violence emergencies.
- DVD VersionThis program teaches workers to help prevent and respond to heat stress incidents on the job. They will learn to recognize heat-related medical conditions, provide first aid, and contact medical first responders at the first sign of danger.
- DVDProvides all the GHS training your employees will require for a smooth transition into the GHS era.
- DVD & PosterComprehensive training suite that provides instructors and students with essential information they need to transition into the GHS era.
- DVD VersionDemonstrates how nutrition, exercise, a healthy lifestyle and positive ergonomic work postures join together to help us live longer while improving the quality of life.
- DVD VersionDemonstrates safe, simple-to-perform exercises for the neck, shoulders, back, lower body, wrists and hands.
- DVD Video demonstrates to crewmembers the safe usage of fixed, step and extension ladders on boats and barges.
- DVD This training program lays out the pertinent information that is absolutely necessary to sail smoothly through the application process.
Price: Select Options
- DVDSet of four videos designed to educate maritime employees on the specific levels of training required for compliance with the U.S.C.G. Maritime Security Regulations (33CFR 105).
- DVDThis four-part series was designed to accomplish the specific levels of training for the VSO and CSO as required in USCG Regulation 33 CFR 104.
- DVD Ideal for training all current and future employees that are required to perform security duties while on the job.
- DVD Designed to deliver the specific levels of training required for compliance with the new U.S.C.G. maritime security regulations.
- DVD This 12-part program is designed to accomplish the specific levels of training required for compliance with the Security Regulations known as the Maritime Transportation Security Act - MTSA.
- DVD Vessel VersionThis training program is designed to accomplish the specific levels of training required for maritime personnel to perform security searches, screenings and sweeps as required by the MTSA, ISPS and other maritime security regulations.
- DVD Vessel/Facility VersionThis training program is designed to accomplish the specific levels of training required for maritime personnel to perform security searches, screenings and sweeps as required by the MTSA, ISPS and other maritime security regulations.
- DVD Facility VersionThis training program is designed to accomplish the specific levels of training required for maritime personnel to perform security searches, screenings and sweeps as required by the MTSA, ISPS and other maritime security regulations.
- DVDThis training combo will benefit all facility personnel in the maritime industry by offering a straightforward and easy to understand explanation of maritime security requirements.
- DVD A guide to developing a terrorism response plan for business & employees.
- DVD This Maritime Security Management & Operations Compliance Series was specifically developed to meet the mandatory security standards set forth in the ISPS Code. Non-compliance with ISPS Code requirements can result in loss of revenue and the potential for increased liability in the event of a security incident.
- DVD A comprehensive review of the history of maritime terrorism, crime, and piracy with a view towards identifying relevant trends for the industry.
- DVD Provides an introduction to the relevant international conventions, codes, legislation, and regulations.
- DVD Gives students an appreciation of the maritime security system conceived by the IMO and demonstrates how the various entities will work together.
- DVD Discusses the process of performing a ship & port facility security assessment.
- DVD Familiarizes the student with the various types of security equipment and systems that are used in maritime security.
- DVD Familiarizes the student with the contents of the security plan and the processes by which it is developed in accordance with the ISPS Code.
- DVD Focuses on the characteristics and potential effects of prohibited items that pose a risk to ships and port facilities.
- DVD Ideas, plans, and preparations explored and developed in previous courses are put into action.
- DVD Discusses incident response planning for a variety of contingencies that may arise in a maritime setting.
- DVD Demonstrates the administrative requirements for both documentation and records keeping.
- DVD Provides the training requirements set out under parts A and B of the ISPS Code.
- DVD Provides instruction on how to prevent injuries and fatalities from the leading cause of accidents in all industries: slips, trips, and falls.
- DVD Sets the stage for the rigger by answering the most important job-related questions. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD , PrintUS Coast Guard & ISPS Required Training for Offshore Oil & Gas Industry Employees, Contractors and Visitors.
- DVDThe original five-module series details the responsibilities of the crane operator, inspector and rigger based on the requirements of API RP2D. This six-module series also includes the newly updated program, Safe Personnel Transfer for the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry.
- DVD Five-module series that details the responsibilities of the crane operator, inspector and rigger based on the requirements of API RP2D. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD All types of rigging gear and associated hardware and termination types are introduced and demonstrated in their appropriate uses. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD In this program, the rigger learns how to best apply slings and rigging hardware to the load. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Explains in detail the requirements of riggers and crane support personnel under API RP 2D. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Provides an introduction to the equipment and procedures necessary for the safe reeving, installation and maintenance of cranes and hoists. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVDThis dynamic program focuses on preventive techniques for avoiding MRSA & Staph outbreaks and also teaches crews how to recognize the signs of serious infections.
- DVD How wire rope is manufactured, rated, inspected and maintained in the offshore environment. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD Causes and effects of overloading, side-loading, impact-loading and other boom destruction. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD"Investigations" is a four-title video/DVD training series designed to provide training to emergency response personnel who may conduct investigations as a part of their duties.
- DVD A program for emergency responders who may be first on the scene of a technical Rescue incident.
- DVD Appropriate non-entry response for first responders to assist victims of confined space incidents. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Best media relations training video for personnel who aren't professional communicators but may face media during an emergency.
- DVD Comprehensive training discussing ammonium nitrate, calcium hypochlorite, and nitric acid.
- DVD Comprehensive treatment of foams for HazMat control and fighting Class B fires.