- DVD Containers, placarding and labeling, PPE, hazards of exposure, first aid for victims of exposure.
- DVD Covers tank and box containers, explains data plates, standards for IMO containers and specialized tanks and much more.
- DVD Covers the basic components of effective pre-planning for fire emergencies in port fires.
- DVD Covers the basics of fire and the conditions under which fire can and cannot occur.
- DVD Defines confined spaces and tells where they are likely to be found. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Demonstrates the commanding officer's role during an emergency.
- DVD Demonstration of an actual shipboard fire. Shows how the commanding officer can use and interpret information to cross-train firefighting teams.
- DVD Describes Class A, B, C, and D extinguishers.
- DVD Describes foam, what it does, and how it is used.
- DVD Describes how to effectively use water to fight a fire.
- DVD Describes the specialized techniques for fighting interior fires.
- DVD Describes the various types of cylinders and examines features including valves, pressure release devices, markings and labels and much more.
- DVD Describes the various types of foam in use today.
- DVD Designed for fire fighters, fire brigade members, emergency medical personnel, police, poison control center personnel, plant safety personnel and others who may respond to emergencies involving carbon monoxide.
- DVD Designed to provide training to emergency response personnel who may be called upon to serve on a rapid intervention team.
- DVD Discusses and demonstrates the specialized firefighting techniques and problems associated with interior fires.
- DVD Discusses danger involved with unknown hazardous products, identify them, response planning, exposure, and air monitoring.
- DVD Discusses how spills commonly occur and provides an overview of the different types of oil as well as factors to consider during the response.
- DVD Discusses poisonous gas and effects of exposure, air monitoring, ventilation operations, establishment of safe areas at work sites.
- DVD Discusses volatility of liquefied petroleum gases, how to determine fire protection need of LPG facilities.
- DVD Discusses where aromatic hydrocarbons are found, hazardous properties, effects of exposure.
- DVD Effects of exposure to caustics, safety precautions, hydrogen gas formation, preventing explosions, firefighting.
- DVD Explains different types of tanks and typical fire protection features, procedures for fires, leaks and spills, firefighting with foam.
- DVD Explains how to carry out investigations of mechanical accidents.
- DVD Focuses on the ecological impact of oil spills on land and along the shoreline and explains the basic elements of a contingency plan.
- DVD Following the wrong way / right way scenario, this program illustrates media techniques for handling the media during a chemical spill.
- DVD Hazards of and safe response to incidents involving this deadly gas. (Also available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVD How fires commonly begin and explains how fire may be expected to behave.
- DVD How to identify corrosive acids, safety precautions, reactivity problems, neutralization operations. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD How to select, setup, and manage a decontamination area, PPE for decon team, duties of the Decon Officer.
- DVD Hydrogen Sulfide is a fatal toxic gas, especially when employees and contract personnel lack proper training in how to react to a sudden release.
- DVD Illustrates firefighting techniques for combating engine room and machinery space fires.
- DVD Illustrates hose handling techniques, stream patterns, and safety.
- DVD Illustrates the wrong way and the right way to deal with the media.
- DVD In-depth treatment of SCBA, supplied-air and air-purifying respirators.
- DVD Instructs employees on the proper ways of interacting with the media during an emergency situation. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Learn to avoid accidents and respond safely to incidents involving this deadly gas!
- DVD Learn to select and use chemical protective clothing to match the threat.
- DVD Outlines systematic approach to investigative process.
- DVD Outlines waste management priorities.
- DVD Protecting from Exposure, obtaining info on chemical toxicity, Limitations to medical care in a HazMat hot zone, dealing with contaminated patients.
- DVD Provides a basic explanation of fire and how it can be stopped by removing one of four key ingredients.
- DVD Provides excellent orientation for new and veteran contract personnel and gives generally accepted safe work practices in an industrial environment.
- DVD Provides training for those assigned to rapidly carry out contamination reduction activities at terrorist events with large numbers of victims.
- DVD Rescue training, including PPE and specialized Rescue equipment, risk evaluation, entry procedures, rescue techniques. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Studies the factors that challenge responders to water spills, including weather, wind, sea conditions and currents.
- DVD Teaches about the physical properties of chemicals that make them dangerous and discusses accidents and how to respond to them.
- DVD Teaches firefighting strategies to use in drills and actual fire emergencies.
- DVD Teaches how the diverse public and private agencies who respond to an oil spill share and manage resources for an effective, cohesive response.
- DVD The transition phase between the end of the emergency and the start of restoration and recovery operations.