- DVD VersionThis program will provide your employees with crucial information about preventing and responding to sexual harassment.
- DVDComprehensive training covering Florida's new law governing Confidential Informant operations (Florida Statute 914-28).
- DVD This Maritime Security Management & Operations Compliance Series was specifically developed to meet the mandatory security standards set forth in the ISPS Code. Non-compliance with ISPS Code requirements can result in loss of revenue and the potential for increased liability in the event of a security incident.
- DVD A comprehensive review of the history of maritime terrorism, crime, and piracy with a view towards identifying relevant trends for the industry.
- DVD A Guide for facility and vessel operators as per MTSA & ISPS Regulations
- DVD A guide to developing a terrorism response plan for business & employees.
- DVD Demonstrates the administrative requirements for both documentation and records keeping.
- DVD Designed to deliver the specific levels of training required for compliance with the new U.S.C.G. maritime security regulations.
- DVD Discusses incident response planning for a variety of contingencies that may arise in a maritime setting.
- DVD Discusses the process of performing a ship & port facility security assessment.
- DVD Familiarizes the student with the contents of the security plan and the processes by which it is developed in accordance with the ISPS Code.
- DVD Familiarizes the student with the various types of security equipment and systems that are used in maritime security.
- DVD Focuses on the characteristics and potential effects of prohibited items that pose a risk to ships and port facilities.
- DVD Gives students an appreciation of the maritime security system conceived by the IMO and demonstrates how the various entities will work together.
- DVD Ideal for training all current and future employees that are required to perform security duties while on the job.
- DVD Ideas, plans, and preparations explored and developed in previous courses are put into action.
- DVD Provides an introduction to the relevant international conventions, codes, legislation, and regulations.
- DVD Provides the required training for inland and coastal vessel and facility crews in accordance with the latest U.S.C.G. maritime security regulations.
- DVD Provides the training requirements set out under parts A and B of the ISPS Code.
- DVDSet of four videos designed to educate maritime employees on the specific levels of training required for compliance with the U.S.C.G. Maritime Security Regulations (33CFR 105).
- DVDThis four-part series was designed to accomplish the specific levels of training for the VSO and CSO as required in USCG Regulation 33 CFR 104.
- DVDThis training combo will benefit all facility personnel in the maritime industry by offering a straightforward and easy to understand explanation of maritime security requirements.
- DVD Facility VersionThis training program is designed to accomplish the specific levels of training required for maritime personnel to perform security searches, screenings and sweeps as required by the MTSA, ISPS and other maritime security regulations.
- DVD Vessel VersionThis training program is designed to accomplish the specific levels of training required for maritime personnel to perform security searches, screenings and sweeps as required by the MTSA, ISPS and other maritime security regulations.
- DVD Vessel/Facility VersionThis training program is designed to accomplish the specific levels of training required for maritime personnel to perform security searches, screenings and sweeps as required by the MTSA, ISPS and other maritime security regulations.
- DVD , PrintUS Coast Guard & ISPS Required Training for Offshore Oil & Gas Industry Employees, Contractors and Visitors.
- DVD This 12-part program is designed to accomplish the specific levels of training required for compliance with the Security Regulations known as the Maritime Transportation Security Act - MTSA.
- DVD This training program lays out the pertinent information that is absolutely necessary to sail smoothly through the application process.
Price: Select Options
- DVD"Investigations" is a four-title video/DVD training series designed to provide training to emergency response personnel who may conduct investigations as a part of their duties.
- DVD DOT General Awareness Training: Handling and Transporting Hazardous Materials Safely focuses on employees who handle hazardous materials. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD HAZWOPER: Monitoring Procedures and Equipment discusses the importance of detecting hazardous materials, as well as the equipment and procedures used in the process. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Introduction to HAZWOPER Retraining assists facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's HAZWOPER regulation (29 CFR 1910.120), and helps remind employees who deal with hazardous materials of the importance of identifying, evaluating and controlling chemical hazards. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD A program for emergency responders who may be first on the scene of a technical Rescue incident.
- DVD Bomb threats and anthrax must be taken seriously. This video teaches groups who receive threats how to develop a bomb incident plan.
- DVD Clarifies and demonstrates common onboard medical procedures, instructs in preparing, assessing and treating common onboard medical routines.
- DVD Designed to help employees understand the characteristics of different labeling systems and the ways that each convey information.
- DVD Designed to provide training to emergency response personnel who may be called upon to serve on a rapid intervention team.
- DVD Discusses how spills commonly occur and provides an overview of the different types of oil as well as factors to consider during the response.
- DVD Discusses the security plan and the importance of securing onboard restricted areas as well as tips on the proper use of search equipment.
- DVD Discusses this age old problem in a 21st century context. (Also available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVD Discusses various types of "medical surveillance" and how it is used to evaluate the health of anyone who regularly works around hazardous materials. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Educates employees on respiratory hazards of fumes, gases, mists, vapors, dust, as well as oxygen deficient atmospheres and temperature extremes. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Effects of exposure to caustics, safety precautions, hydrogen gas formation, preventing explosions, firefighting.
- DVD Examines the importance of work planning, personal protective equipment for seaman, and tips to develop an onboard safety culture. (Also available in Chinese, French, Japanese, Spanish)
- DVD Examines the most important features of conducting successful searches.
- DVD Explains the regulations and to help employees begin to reduce or eliminate potential exposure to Hazardous Materials in their work environments. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Focuses on employees who handle hazardous materials and making them aware of the risks associated with transporting hazardous materials, giving them a good understanding of what is addressed in their facility's HAZMAT Security Plan. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Focuses on employees who handle hazardous materials and making them aware of the security risks associated with transporting hazardous materials. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Focuses on everyday tasks and offers instructions on creating and maintaining A safe work environment.
- DVD Good and bad mental habits. The perils of uncontrolled emotions. Pros and cons of job familiarity. The importance of study. (Also available in Spanish)