- DVDTwo video set includes: Incident Reporting for Oilfield Employees and Incident Investigation for Oilfield Supervisors. Together, the programs show how incidents can be used to build a culture of teamwork and cooperation, in which safety is the prime concern of everyone on the job.
- DVDTrains the company investigator in the full range of duties from investigation to reporting.
- DVDDeveloped to help crew members understand not only why their honesty and cooperation are essential, but how reporting incidents and cooperating with the investigation works for their interests and protection.
- DVD This program educates crewmembers on elements of fire, fire extinguisher types and usage, prevention, first responder actions, alarms and drills.
- DVD"Investigations" is a four-title video/DVD training series designed to provide training to emergency response personnel who may conduct investigations as a part of their duties.
- DVD Explains how to carry out investigations of mechanical accidents.
- DVD Instructs employees on the proper ways of interacting with the media during an emergency situation. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Outlines systematic approach to investigative process.
- DVDCovers the establishment, responsibilities and structure of the ICS organization.
- DVDExplores the various resources needed to control and manage a crisis.
- DVDThis program reviews the different levels of incidents and describes the likely impact on public health, safety and the environment.
- DVDThis 3-program series explores the aspect of the Incident Command System from initial response to crisis management.
- DVDCovers specific areas that are crucial for marine personnel to understand in order to effectively fight fires aboard ship.
- DVDInstructs senior officers and their crews on how to tackle marine fires.