- DVD Basics of atmospheric sampling during emergency response; instruments, readings, decontamination, hazards.
- DVD Comprehensive training discussing ammonium nitrate, calcium hypochlorite, and nitric acid.
- DVD Containers, placarding and labeling, PPE, hazards of exposure, first aid for victims of exposure.
- DVD Contamination is hazardous material that physically remains on people, animals or objects and that poses a threat to life, health or the environment.
- DVD Covers tank and box containers, explains data plates, standards for IMO containers and specialized tanks and much more.
- DVD Covers the importance of recognizing, identifying and verifying the hazardous material or materials involved in the incident.
- DVD Describes the various types of cylinders and examines features including valves, pressure release devices, markings and labels and much more.
- DVD Designed for fire fighters, fire brigade members, emergency medical personnel, police, poison control center personnel, plant safety personnel and others who may respond to emergencies involving carbon monoxide.
- DVD Discusses danger involved with unknown hazardous products, identify them, response planning, exposure, and air monitoring.
- DVD Discusses poisonous gas and effects of exposure, air monitoring, ventilation operations, establishment of safe areas at work sites.
- DVD Discusses volatility of liquefied petroleum gases, how to determine fire protection need of LPG facilities.
- DVD Discusses where aromatic hydrocarbons are found, hazardous properties, effects of exposure.
- DVD Effects of exposure to caustics, safety precautions, hydrogen gas formation, preventing explosions, firefighting.
- DVD Examines types of information needed to manage, evaluate, and coordinate a hazmat incident safely.
- DVD Explains how incident commander implements best available strategic goals and tactical objectives to produce most favorable outcome to the incident.
- DVD Hazards of and safe response to incidents involving this deadly gas. (Also available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVD How to carry out investigations of hazardous materials leaks, spills and explosions.
- DVD How to identify corrosive acids, safety precautions, reactivity problems, neutralization operations. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD How to select, setup, and manage a decontamination area, PPE for decon team, duties of the Decon Officer.
- DVD In-depth study; how instruments work, operation and calibration checks.
- DVD In-depth treatment of SCBA, supplied-air and air-purifying respirators.
- DVD Learn to avoid accidents and respond safely to incidents involving this deadly gas!
- DVD Program one in the series discusses pre-planning to set up a systematic, coordinated approach to a hazmat accident, which may involve other agencies.
- DVD Protecting from Exposure, obtaining info on chemical toxicity, Limitations to medical care in a HazMat hot zone, dealing with contaminated patients.
- DVD Provides training for those assigned to rapidly carry out contamination reduction activities at terrorist events with large numbers of victims.
- DVD Responders learn how to determine response objectives, sources for hazard information, and how to evaluate risks.
- DVD Teaches about the physical properties of chemicals that make them dangerous and discusses accidents and how to respond to them.
- DVD The different types of protective clothing and equipment used by the hazmat responder, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each type.
- DVD The transition phase between the end of the emergency and the start of restoration and recovery operations.
- DVD This program is designed for emergency responders & workers who handle chemicals.
- DVDThis two part series teaches you about contaminated air and how to read the instruments to detect it.
- DVD Firefighters and HazMat team members learn about the proper selection of CPC and respiratory protection.
- DVD Follows JCAHO’s accreditation standards for decontamination and emergency planning.
- DVD Implementing defensive actions at the incident scene.
- DVD Influencing the sequence of events to lead to a safe and successful termination of the incident.
- DVD Studies situations when police need to use respiratory protection and protective clothing.
- DVD The most comprehensive study of hazmat containers anywhere.
- DVDLearn the competencies. Apply them to your jurisdiction or facility. Every member of every fire and police department should be trained to respond at the Operations Level.
- DVDProvides training to emergency response personnel who may be called upon to respond to a leak, spill or a fire involving hazardous chemicals, or to a terrorist incident. A must for every training library.
- DVD This training kit is designed to help train non-HAZWOPER employees on dealing with a hazardous material (or hazardous waste) spill, leak or release. (Available in English, Spanish)