- DVD VersionThis training program focuses on pre-arrival and pre-transfer inspections, the completion of the Declaration of Inspection, the importance of meaningful pre-transfer conferences between PICs, and other important responsibilities of both the facility and vessel Person in Charge.
- DVD Train your PIC in accordance with 33 CFR 155 and 46 CFR 25, 27 & 32 along with a complete understanding of the Declaration of Inspection.
- DVD Train your PIC in accordance with 33 CFR 155 and 46 CFR 25, 27 & 32.
- DVD Discusses how spills commonly occur and provides an overview of the different types of oil as well as factors to consider during the response.
- DVD Focuses on the ecological impact of oil spills on land and along the shoreline and explains the basic elements of a contingency plan.
- DVD Outlines waste management priorities.
- DVD Studies the factors that challenge responders to water spills, including weather, wind, sea conditions and currents.
- DVD Teaches how the diverse public and private agencies who respond to an oil spill share and manage resources for an effective, cohesive response.
- DVDThis five-program series provides comprehensive training to help meet OPA 90 and HAZWOPER requirements.
- DVDCovers the establishment, responsibilities and structure of the ICS organization.
- DVDExplores the various resources needed to control and manage a crisis.
- DVDThis program reviews the different levels of incidents and describes the likely impact on public health, safety and the environment.
- DVDThis 3-program series explores the aspect of the Incident Command System from initial response to crisis management.
- DVD This video shows how to safely handle common construction materials and highlights materials handled improperly.
- DVDInstructs employees on SPCC Plans, oil pollution regulations, effective oil storage and oil transfer procedures. It also instructs employees on “discharge procedure protocols”: first response measures to take when a discharge is discovered.
- DVD This 19-1/2 minute video instructs employees on SPCC Plans, oil pollution regulations, effective oil storage and oil transfer procedures. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD This training shows employees what is expected of them when working at sub-stations, repair shops or other generation, transmission and distribution operations where oils and fuels are present.