- DVD A guide to developing a terrorism response plan for business & employees.
- DVD Demonstrates the administrative requirements for both documentation and records keeping.
- DVD Designed to deliver the specific levels of training required for compliance with the new U.S.C.G. maritime security regulations.
- DVD Discusses the process of performing a ship & port facility security assessment.
- DVD Familiarizes the student with the contents of the security plan and the processes by which it is developed in accordance with the ISPS Code.
- DVD Familiarizes the student with the various types of security equipment and systems that are used in maritime security.
- DVD Gives students an appreciation of the maritime security system conceived by the IMO and demonstrates how the various entities will work together.
- DVD Ideal for training all current and future employees that are required to perform security duties while on the job.
- DVD Ideas, plans, and preparations explored and developed in previous courses are put into action.
- DVD Provides an introduction to the relevant international conventions, codes, legislation, and regulations.
- DVD Provides the training requirements set out under parts A and B of the ISPS Code.
- DVDSet of four videos designed to educate maritime employees on the specific levels of training required for compliance with the U.S.C.G. Maritime Security Regulations (33CFR 105).
- DVDThis four-part series was designed to accomplish the specific levels of training for the VSO and CSO as required in USCG Regulation 33 CFR 104.
- DVDThis training combo will benefit all facility personnel in the maritime industry by offering a straightforward and easy to understand explanation of maritime security requirements.
- DVD Facility VersionThis training program is designed to accomplish the specific levels of training required for maritime personnel to perform security searches, screenings and sweeps as required by the MTSA, ISPS and other maritime security regulations.
- DVD Vessel VersionThis training program is designed to accomplish the specific levels of training required for maritime personnel to perform security searches, screenings and sweeps as required by the MTSA, ISPS and other maritime security regulations.
- DVD Vessel/Facility VersionThis training program is designed to accomplish the specific levels of training required for maritime personnel to perform security searches, screenings and sweeps as required by the MTSA, ISPS and other maritime security regulations.
- DVD , PrintUS Coast Guard & ISPS Required Training for Offshore Oil & Gas Industry Employees, Contractors and Visitors.
- DVD This 12-part program is designed to accomplish the specific levels of training required for compliance with the Security Regulations known as the Maritime Transportation Security Act - MTSA.
- DVD This training program lays out the pertinent information that is absolutely necessary to sail smoothly through the application process.
Price: Select Options
- DVD"Investigations" is a four-title video/DVD training series designed to provide training to emergency response personnel who may conduct investigations as a part of their duties.
- DVD A program for emergency responders who may be first on the scene of a technical Rescue incident.
- DVD Bomb threats and anthrax must be taken seriously. This video teaches groups who receive threats how to develop a bomb incident plan.
- DVD Comprehensive training discussing ammonium nitrate, calcium hypochlorite, and nitric acid.
- DVD Comprehensive treatment of foams for HazMat control and fighting Class B fires.
- DVD Containers, placarding and labeling, PPE, hazards of exposure, first aid for victims of exposure.
- DVD Covers tank and box containers, explains data plates, standards for IMO containers and specialized tanks and much more.
- DVD Describes the various types of cylinders and examines features including valves, pressure release devices, markings and labels and much more.
- DVD Designed to provide training to emergency response personnel who may be called upon to serve on a rapid intervention team.
- DVD Discusses danger involved with unknown hazardous products, identify them, response planning, exposure, and air monitoring.
- DVD Discusses how spills commonly occur and provides an overview of the different types of oil as well as factors to consider during the response.
- DVD Discusses volatility of liquefied petroleum gases, how to determine fire protection need of LPG facilities.
- DVD Discusses where aromatic hydrocarbons are found, hazardous properties, effects of exposure.
- DVD Effects of exposure to caustics, safety precautions, hydrogen gas formation, preventing explosions, firefighting.
- DVD Focuses on the ecological impact of oil spills on land and along the shoreline and explains the basic elements of a contingency plan.
- DVD Hazards of and safe response to incidents involving this deadly gas. (Also available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVD How fires commonly begin and explains how fire may be expected to behave.
- DVD How to select, setup, and manage a decontamination area, PPE for decon team, duties of the Decon Officer.
- DVD Learn to avoid accidents and respond safely to incidents involving this deadly gas!
- DVD Learn what emergency personnel can do to protect against and respond to biological attacks.
- DVD Outlines response guidelines for suspected chemical terrorist incidents.
- DVD Outlines systematic approach to investigative process.
- DVD Outlines waste management priorities.
- DVD Prepares personnel in the medical community to be pro-active in preparing for and responding to a terrorist incident.
- DVD Protocols for dealing with suspicious powders.
- DVD Provides training for those assigned to rapidly carry out contamination reduction activities at terrorist events with large numbers of victims.
- DVD Provides training to emergency personnel called upon to conduct sampling at a suspected terrorist incident to help identify the weapons used.
- DVD Studies the factors that challenge responders to water spills, including weather, wind, sea conditions and currents.
- DVD Suits organizations with limited training time. Ideal for morning roll calls.
- DVD Teaches about the physical properties of chemicals that make them dangerous and discusses accidents and how to respond to them.