- DVD Discusses the need to set up work areas correctly, as well as how to minimize the strain of using laboratory equipment, tools and instruments.
- DVD Emphasizes how to properly use laboratory hoods and how to test them to ensure correct functioning... as well as discusses how hoods can protect an experiment, the facility, and most importantly, the employee.
- DVDCovers a wide range of safety methods, practices and tools that are needed in today’s laboratory environments.
- DVD Shows that because they are so common, many employees take ladders for granted, and don't take the appropriate precautions when using ladders. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Video demonstrates to crewmembers the safe usage of fixed, step and extension ladders on boats and barges.
- DVDShows that because they are so common, many employees take ladders for granted, and do not take the appropriate precautions when using ladders. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Reviews various types of ladders used in construction and teaches proper selection.
- DVDA 3-D animated training module designed to help views understand launching procedures of a free fall lifeboat.
- DVD Provides valuable insight that every team leader, foreman, or site supervisor should have to help prevent crane accidents. (Also available in Spanish)
- SoftwareLectora Inspire is remarkably simple, yet exceptionally powerful desktop authoring tool.
- Software with SuppportLectora Inspire authoring software and expert support.
- DVD Focuses viewer's attention on the long-term consequences of injuries and illustrates how seemingly minor actions can lead to serious injuries.
- DVDEncourages crew to take responsibility for their own safety and emphasizes the importance of communicating effectively with each other, and familiarity with lifesaving equipment. (Available in English, with subtitles in Chinese, French, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog)
- DVD Instruction on proper methods of loading, releasing, handling and maintaining these complex life support systems. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Davit, throw-over and aviator life rafts are used to show effective means of using these life-saving crafts. (Also available in Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVDProvides an easy-to-follow and includes a clear outline of each step in the lockout/tagout procedure. (Available in English, Spanish, and English/Spanish Combination)
Price: Select Options
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Lockout/Tagout - Energy Control shows your crew how to prevent accidents through Lockout/Tagout procedures. (Available in English and Spanish)