- DVDThis dynamic program focuses on preventive techniques for avoiding MRSA & Staph outbreaks and also teaches crews how to recognize the signs of serious infections.
- DVDThis instructive course provides mariners with the knowledge and awareness to take immediate action upon encountering an accident or other medical emergency - ideal training for compliance with the AWO RCP and STCW guidelines.
- DVD Basic First Aid shows employees that knowing basic first aid can often limit the severity of any type of injury, or even prevent a death. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Examines the importance of work planning, personal protective equipment for seaman, and tips to develop an onboard safety culture. (Also available in Chinese, French, Japanese, Spanish)
- DVD Focuses on everyday tasks and offers instructions on creating and maintaining A safe work environment.
- DVD Two videos demonstrate to maritime personnel how to stabilize the condition of an ill or injured crewmember.
- DVDThis dynamic program focuses on preventive techniques for avoiding MRSA & Staph outbreaks and also teaches employees how to recognize the signs of serious infections.
- DVD Training on strategies and practices for dealing with possible disruptions of business activities and workflow caused by an influenza pandemic.
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens explains how to prevent serious diseases from infecting your work force, or spreading among workers. (Available in English and Spanish)