- DVDThis training fulfills the requirements of the American Waterways Operators Responsible Carriers (RCP) (RCP V-C-1f-2) and the USCG 46 CFR 197.565 (b).
- DVDProvides all the GHS training your employees will require for a smooth transition into the GHS era.
- DVD & PosterComprehensive training suite that provides instructors and students with essential information they need to transition into the GHS era.
- DVDProvides all the information your employees need regarding the OSHA Standard on Access to Medical Records, 29 CFR 1910.1020 and answers any questions they may have.
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Hazard Communication (HAZCOM) (Updated for GHS), this program discusses the chemical hazards workers are likely to face, then follows with an explanation of the Hazard Communication, or HAZCOM process. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Respiratory Protection shows workers how to protect their lives and health through respiratory protection. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDThis dynamic program focuses on preventive techniques for avoiding MRSA & Staph outbreaks and also teaches employees how to recognize the signs of serious infections.
- DVD A Guide for facility and vessel operators as per MTSA & ISPS Regulations
- DVD A guide to developing a terrorism response plan for business & employees.
- DVD Designed for both small and large maritime vessels and installations to educate food service personnel and crew members on safe galley work practices. (Also available in Persian)
- DVD UPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Emphasis is placed on making informed judgments based on physical, behavioral, and performance indicators, as well as testing and reporting procedures.
- DVD UPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Employees are educated regarding how drugs can adversely affect their health, as well as job performance and safety, and are advised of the five situations in which drug testing will occur, as well as the resulting actions which may be taken.
- DVD Explains proper techniques for the safe preparation, cooking, and storage of food items in remote locations.
- DVDSet of two videos "Safe Galley Work Practices" and "Safe Food Handling in the Galley" which explains how to safely handle and prepare food and how to avoid injuries in the galley.
- DVD Takes the heat off of employers when companies go smoke-free.
- DVD This training address the precautions that must be taken while working in an environment in which Hydrogen Sulfide may be present.
- DVD This program will educate oilfield employees and contractors on how to recognize when Hydrogen Sulfide is present in their work area and to introduce the precautions necessary to work with Hydrogen Sulfide safely. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDThis dynamic program focuses on preventive techniques for avoiding MRSA & Staph outbreaks and also teaches crews how to recognize the signs of serious infections.
- DVDThis informative program educates maritime crews aboard “workboats” on the importance of properly recognizing and safely working with chemicals and hazardous materials commonly encountered aboard vessels.
- DVD Comprehensive training discussing ammonium nitrate, calcium hypochlorite, and nitric acid.
- DVD Containers, placarding and labeling, PPE, hazards of exposure, first aid for victims of exposure.
- DVD Covers the importance of recognizing, identifying and verifying the hazardous material or materials involved in the incident.
- DVD Designed for fire fighters, fire brigade members, emergency medical personnel, police, poison control center personnel, plant safety personnel and others who may respond to emergencies involving carbon monoxide.
- DVD Discusses danger involved with unknown hazardous products, identify them, response planning, exposure, and air monitoring.
- DVD Discusses poisonous gas and effects of exposure, air monitoring, ventilation operations, establishment of safe areas at work sites.
- DVD Discusses volatility of liquefied petroleum gases, how to determine fire protection need of LPG facilities.
- DVD Discusses where aromatic hydrocarbons are found, hazardous properties, effects of exposure.
- DVD Effects of exposure to caustics, safety precautions, hydrogen gas formation, preventing explosions, firefighting.
- DVD Hazards of and safe response to incidents involving this deadly gas. (Also available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVD How to identify corrosive acids, safety precautions, reactivity problems, neutralization operations. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Learn to avoid accidents and respond safely to incidents involving this deadly gas!
- DVD Teaches about the physical properties of chemicals that make them dangerous and discusses accidents and how to respond to them.
- DVD This program is designed for emergency responders & workers who handle chemicals.
- DVD Training on strategies and practices for dealing with possible disruptions of business activities and workflow caused by an influenza pandemic.