- DVD Designed to help employees understand the dangers of working with machinery and how those risks can be minimized by proper installation and use of safety guards and devices. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Illustrates the importance of machine safeguarding and outlines the steps you need to take to implement an effective safeguarding system.(Also available in Spanish, Eng/Span Combo)
- DVDCovers ergonomics in the office environment and how to avoid the fatigue, strain and stress that can result from the poor office setup.
- DVDThis two-video set is a presentation that was recorded when Charlie Morecraft and Dr. Geller presented at the VPPPA Conference.
Special Price: $840.00
- DVD This video shows how to safely handle common construction materials and highlights materials handled improperly.
- DVD This program explores the causes of man overboard accidents on the inland waterways and their deadly effects.
- DVD Illustrates the procedures for retrieving personnel in the water, including methods for hoisting a man into a life boat or stand-by boat. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD A Manager's/Supervisor's View of OSHA Recordkeeping helps facilities comply with OSHA's Recordkeeping regulation (29 CFR Part 1904). (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD VersionPart 6 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. In this program, Dr. Bunch teaches us how to utilize proven relief methods to help reduce personal and job related stress by building natural defense mechanisms that can ward off its harmful effects.
- DVDThis training fulfills the requirements of the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE) NTL No. 2012-G01.
- DVD This program educates crewmembers on elements of fire, fire extinguisher types and usage, prevention, first responder actions, alarms and drills.
- DVDCovers specific areas that are crucial for marine personnel to understand in order to effectively fight fires aboard ship.
- DVD Provides a basic explanation of fire and how it can be stopped by removing one of four key ingredients.
- DVD Discusses and demonstrates the specialized firefighting techniques and problems associated with interior fires.
- DVD Describes the various types of foam in use today.
- DVD Describes how to effectively use water to fight a fire.
- DVDThis training combo will benefit all facility personnel in the maritime industry by offering a straightforward and easy to understand explanation of maritime security requirements.
- DVD Discusses the process of performing a ship & port facility security assessment.
- DVD Provides the required training for inland and coastal vessel and facility crews in accordance with the latest U.S.C.G. maritime security regulations.
- DVDSupervisors learn how to address performance issues and interpersonal conflicts and hold employees accountable for their behaviors while maintaining positive relationships on and off the job.
- DVD Provides an introduction to the relevant international conventions, codes, legislation, and regulations.
- DVDThis program teaches supervisors to recognize, prevent and respond to various forms of harassment. It shows how leaders get positive results by deciding to maintain a culture based on respect.
- DVDCovers everything you need to know about Annex V1 of MARPOL 73/78, including the NOx Technical Code. (Available in English, with subtitles in Chinese, Russian, Spanish)
- DVD Provides training for those assigned to rapidly carry out contamination reduction activities at terrorist events with large numbers of victims.
- DVD This course is designed to help participants become better communicators so that they can build productive relationships in the workplace.
- DVD Protecting from Exposure, obtaining info on chemical toxicity, Limitations to medical care in a HazMat hot zone, dealing with contaminated patients.
- DVD Clarifies and demonstrates common onboard medical procedures, instructs in preparing, assessing and treating common onboard medical routines.
- DVD Discusses various types of "medical surveillance" and how it is used to evaluate the health of anyone who regularly works around hazardous materials. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD The widow of an industrial worker killed on the job reveals the impact of not taking safety seriously.
Special Price: $235.00
- DVD Details the crane communications process. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDA 3-D animated recreation developed from the audit findings of chapter 9 of the SIRE VIQ over several years.
- DVDUnderlines the importance of preparation, teamwork, control and correct use of PPE and demonstrates the role that weather, maintenance and complacency can play. (Available in English, with subtitles in Chinese, French, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog)
- DVD Part two of "Developing and Motivating an Onboard Safety Culture Series".
- DVDThis dynamic program focuses on preventive techniques for avoiding MRSA & Staph outbreaks and also teaches employees how to recognize the signs of serious infections.
- DVDThis dynamic program focuses on preventive techniques for avoiding MRSA & Staph outbreaks and also teaches crews how to recognize the signs of serious infections.
- DVD Helps employees reduce the impact of high prices at the pump.
- DVDDesigned to provide the entire crew, beginning with the green hand, with a set of procedures to follow if fire is detected.
- DVDThis program will help you learn the basics of MOC. As you’ll see, changes present opportunities to identify hazards, re-think the job, get the right people involved to review and approve the change.
- DVDThis program teaches supervisors to focus on developing crewmembers by using formal evaluations to discuss performance and set goals and by giving positive, on-the-spot feedback more frequently.
- DVDThis program offers guidance on what you should do in the event of a marine industry oil or chemical spill.