- DVD Workplace Stress helps employees identify potentially stressful situations and learn how to cope with them. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD VersionPart 6 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. In this program, Dr. Bunch teaches us how to utilize proven relief methods to help reduce personal and job related stress by building natural defense mechanisms that can ward off its harmful effects.
- DVD A guide for controlling fatigue and risk factors that affect performance, alertness and safety in the commercial maritime industry.
- DVDInform seagoing personnel of the concept of Bridge Resource Management and to gain the understanding of the human factors involved and the ability to control them.
- DVD Helps the viewer understand the factors that effect safe workplace performance, work stress, individual and environmental risk management. (Subtitles Available in Chinese, Persian, Russian)
- DVDInform seagoing personnel of the concept of Engine Room Resource Management and to gain the understanding of the human factors involved and the ability to control them.