- DVDThis program offers guidance on what you should do in the event of a marine industry oil or chemical spill.
- DVDThis training explains the health hazards that are associated with exposure to respirable crystalline silica. Workers are taught to use industry best practices to reduce their risk of exposure to silica while performing hydraulic fracturing, or “fracking.”
- DVDThis training fulfills the requirements of the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE) NTL No. 2012-G01.
- DVD Train your PIC in accordance with 33 CFR 155 and 46 CFR 25, 27 & 32 along with a complete understanding of the Declaration of Inspection.
- DVD Train your PIC in accordance with 33 CFR 155 and 46 CFR 25, 27 & 32.
- DVDThe film looks at the importance of maintaining your situational awareness - continually confirming that "ECDIS is correct!" The film stresses the crucial importance, using real world examples, of the potential danger to the OOW of blindly trusting ECDIS. This film is an invaluable training resource. Whether you're new to ECDIS or you already have experience of the technology. (Subtitles available in Chinese, English, French, Greek, Hindi, (Brazilian) Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Tagalog)
- DVDThe aim of this film is to impress upon seafarers the importance not just of prevention, but of preparation. (Subtitles available in Chinese, English, French, Greek, Hindi, (Brazilian) Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Tagalog)
- DVDThis program reviews the different levels of incidents and describes the likely impact on public health, safety and the environment.
- DVDCovers the establishment, responsibilities and structure of the ICS organization.
- DVDExplores the various resources needed to control and manage a crisis.
- DVDThis 3-program series explores the aspect of the Incident Command System from initial response to crisis management.
- DVDDiscusses the commercial seaman’s unique responsibility for protecting the environment that provides his or her livelihood.
- DVDThis 4-program series offers vessel operators, trade organizations, vocational schools and marine safety agencies a comprehensive set of vessel familiarization and health, safety, security and environmental training guidelines.
- DVDAimed at ship operators who are early in the process of implementing their International Safety Management (ISM) programs
- DVD This training shows employees what is expected of them when working at sub-stations, repair shops or other generation, transmission and distribution operations where oils and fuels are present.
- DVD Employee training on management of universal wastes, such as burned out lamps, batteries, mercury-containing devices, etc.
- DVDThis program focuses on the hazards of illicit discharges and shows employees how to spot them.
- DVDThis program will focus on the best management practices (BMP) that all mariners can follow to minimize the environmental impact of vessel discharges on the earth's water quality.