- DVDEducates both employees and supervisors about the policies on drug and alcohol use in the oilfield industry, and the steps that they can take to protect themselves and others.
- DVDProvides all the information your employees need regarding the OSHA Standard on Access to Medical Records, 29 CFR 1910.1020 and answers any questions they may have.
- DVD Training program designed to educate and motivate employees to improve both physical and mental health while at home and on the job.
- DVD A guide for controlling fatigue and risk factors that affect performance, alertness and safety in the commercial maritime industry.
- DVD Covers the specific safe work practices required for offshore personnel to work injury free in the oilfield environment.
- DVD Demonstrates proper ergonomics for lifting, pushing, and pulling in office, industrial, maritime and plant facilities.
- DVD Demonstrates proper safe working postures and exercises inland waterways personnel should utilize to help eliminate lost time and costly litigation.
- DVD UPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Emphasis is placed on making informed judgments based on physical, behavioral, and performance indicators, as well as testing and reporting procedures.
- DVD UPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Employees are educated regarding how drugs can adversely affect their health, as well as job performance and safety, and are advised of the five situations in which drug testing will occur, as well as the resulting actions which may be taken.
- DVDUPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Set of two videos "Drug and Alcohol Awareness for the Maritime Supervisor" and "Drug and Alcohol Awareness for the Maritime Employee" which explains the effects drugs and alcohol can have on your job performance. Can be used to fulfill the Coast Guard required supervisory training 49 CFR Part 40.
- DVD Takes the heat off of employers when companies go smoke-free.
- DVD VersionPart 1 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Dr. Bunch will reveal the real reasons underlying the fattening of today’s population and offer a highly effective, no-nonsense approach to eating healthily and losing fat.
- DVD VersionPart 2 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Like investing in a retirement fund, companies must invest in their employees' health now in order to significantly reduce their risk of heart disease and cancer later in life.
- DVD VersionPart 5 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Dr. Bunch, using a valuable on-the-job stretching program, will describe how employees can prevent muscle imbalances and weakening of tissues that can increase their vulnerability to unnecessary sprains, strains and joint injuries through a greater understanding of key ergonomic principles
- DVD VersionPart 6 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. In this program, Dr. Bunch teaches us how to utilize proven relief methods to help reduce personal and job related stress by building natural defense mechanisms that can ward off its harmful effects.
- DVD This program will help guide you in developing a policy on cell phone use while driving that can save your company literally millions in liability, while saving lives.
- DVDThis instructive course provides mariners with the knowledge and awareness to take immediate action upon encountering an accident or other medical emergency - ideal training for compliance with the AWO RCP and STCW guidelines.
- DVDThis dynamic program focuses on preventive techniques for avoiding MRSA & Staph outbreaks and also teaches employees how to recognize the signs of serious infections.
- DVD Training on strategies and practices for dealing with possible disruptions of business activities and workflow caused by an influenza pandemic.
- DVD Teaches daily awareness and proper use of protection. (Also available in Spanish, Eng/Span Combo)
- DVD Created in conjunction with insurance companies and risk managers, program teachs strategies to bring injured workers back to work.
- DVD Helps the viewer understand the factors that effect safe workplace performance, work stress, individual and environmental risk management. (Subtitles Available in Chinese, Persian, Russian)
- DVD Learn how running realistic drills on a ship's crew leads to a desired response to emergencies, including oil spill containment. (Subtitles Available in Chinese, Persian, Spanish)