- DVD Educates participants on what to look for in their workplaces so that they can make effective ergonomic improvements.
- DVD Addresses how to recognize ergonomic problems, the potential of adverse effects, and practical solutions employees can use to help deal with ergonomic problems in the office. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Office Safety alerts workers to the hazards that may be waiting in the seemingly safe confines of an office. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVD Shows what hazards exist in office environments and how important it is to use good safety practices. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Charlie Morecraft argues that more accidents happen to white collar workers than blue collar workers, with some surprising cases.
Special Price: $435.00
- DVD This training shows employees what is expected of them when working at sub-stations, repair shops or other generation, transmission and distribution operations where oils and fuels are present.
- DVDThis five-program series provides comprehensive training to help meet OPA 90 and HAZWOPER requirements.
- DVDPrepares students to fulfill their responsibilities in difficult conditions or emergency situations.
- DVDInstructs oilfield workers on the benefits and importance of using JSAs to prevent accidents and incidents.
- DVDFocuses on preventing incidents, injuries and even death that may result from working with equipment.
- DVDDescribes the material and occupational hazards common to oilfield worksites and means of protection from these hazards.
- DVDMoxie Media presents a new comprehensive, 5-part training series for the Land Based Oil and Gas Exploration, Drilling and Producing Industries.
- DVDSupervisors learn how to address performance issues and interpersonal conflicts and hold employees accountable for their behaviors while maintaining positive relationships on and off the job.
- DVDThis program teaches supervisors to recognize, prevent and respond to various forms of harassment. It shows how leaders get positive results by deciding to maintain a culture based on respect.
- DVDGuides supervisors through the performance review process from behavior observation to improving performance.
- DVDOnly proper maintenance and good tank management will keep the OWS
system flowing. There is now huge pressure to get it right and this film
can help. (Available in English, with subtitles in Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog)
- DVD This video offers the viewer a comprehensive overview of forklifts, from how they work to the proper inspection and operation practices.
- DVD This video covers hazards associated with power tools and shows safe power tool use. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDThis 5-part series offers a mechanism for measuring and certificating crew comprehension of the subject matter and logging all drilling, training and assessment (testing) events that occur aboard the vessel.
- DVD Two videos demonstrate to maritime personnel how to stabilize the condition of an ill or injured crewmember.
- DVDOffers a comprehensive energy control program for managing onboard equipment.
- DVD Onboard Pollution Response: Be Your Best, Prepare for the Worst is how the best train for the worst. (Also available in Chinese, French, Japanese, Spanish)
- DVDDepicts treatment of a crewmember who has amputated his hand in a machine shop accident.
- DVD Dynamic loads, lift charts, anti-two blocking, overload systems and proper lifting techniques per API RP 2D. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD Proper operating and lifting practices per API RP 2D and offshore crane experts. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD Refresher course in proper operational procedures recommended by API RP 2D. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD Demonstrates safety practices specific to this piece of equipment, including the use of fall protection. (Also available in Spanish, Eng/Span Combo)
- DVD The Incident Command System, determining objectives.
- DVD From the North Sea to the Gulf of Mexico, to the Arctic Seas, this video explores in-depth the ever-changing role of oil and service company personnel and equipment. (Also available in Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Shows both new employees and seasoned veterans the importance of safety in the laboratory, as well as reviews the OSHA regulations and good safety practices that apply to laboratory environments.
- DVD Provides training that is required by this standard, focusing on the rules and procedures that the standard establishes for working with this potentially dangerous chemical.
- DVD VersionThis program will give you an overview of employee rights and responsibilities that apply when working with and around hazardous substances.
- DVD Addresses the major areas of employee training required by the regulations. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDAddresses the major areas of employee training required by the regulations. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDGives employees the information they need to refresh their knowledge of OSHAs regulation... as cost effectively as possible. (Available in English, Spanish)
Price: Select Options
- DVD Clear and concise communication between the operator and signal person is a must in any crane operation. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Uses a hands-on approach to provide practical safety instruction.
- DVDOverview of cranes including bridge cranes, monorails, and jib hoists, with segments on inspections, operating practices, proper rigging procedures.