- DVD Follows JCAHO’s accreditation standards for decontamination and emergency planning.
- DVD This video discusses ways to create a safe working environment when dealing with roadway paving projects.
- DVD Gives operators valuable insight into underhung hoist safety. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Train your PIC in accordance with 33 CFR 155 and 46 CFR 25, 27 & 32.
- DVD Train your PIC in accordance with 33 CFR 155 and 46 CFR 25, 27 & 32 along with a complete understanding of the Declaration of Inspection.
- DVDThis program provides a comprehensive overview of PFD types, maintenance and use.
- DVD Examines the importance of work planning, personal protective equipment for seaman, and tips to develop an onboard safety culture. (Also available in Chinese, French, Japanese, Spanish)
- DVD Focuses on everyday tasks and offers instructions on creating and maintaining A safe work environment.
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provides awareness-level training on all types of PPE including specialized equipment, such as respiratory protection, personal flotation devices, and protective equipment for hot work and welding. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVD Employees must take active, hands-on role in wearing & caring for their hard hats, safety glasses, goggles, shoes, protective clothing, & more. (Also available in Spanish, Eng/Span Combo)
- DVD Instructs employees on the selection and use of personal protective equipment (such as chemical protective clothing and respirators) in environments where hazardous materials are present. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD The program instructs employees on the appropriate use of personal protective equipment (such as chemical protective clothing) as well as how to remove contaminants that accumulates on clothing and equipment. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDIllustrates safe working practices, effective human relationships, fundamentals of communication and chain of command, emergency procedures and pollution prevention.
- DVDEven the best ships can capsize or sink with terrifying speed, however, and equipment is only as good as the men and women who operate it.
- DVDPart one of the two-part series covers the training requirements for both 1995 amendments to the STCW convention as well as the Code of Federal Regulations.
- DVDPart two of the two-part series covers the training requirements for both 1995 amendments to the STCW convention as well as the Code of Federal Regulations.
- DVD Containers, placarding and labeling, PPE, hazards of exposure, first aid for victims of exposure.
- DVD Explains different types of tanks and typical fire protection features, procedures for fires, leaks and spills, firefighting with foam.
- DVD Circumventing safety rules to save time often results in devastating accidents.
- DVDProvides your crew with an understands of the importance of a correctly rigged pilot ladder.
- DVDDemonstrates through the use of expert commentary, cartoon graphics, and actual demonstration the correct method for safe and sound at-sea transfers. (Available in English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian)
- DVDEvery mariner must be aware of the risk, every crew must be trained, and every ship must be prepared for aworst case scenario. (Available in Chinese, English, Korean, Russian, Spanish)
- DVD Discusses how to minimize damage and prevent injuries if a laboratory emergency should occur.
- DVD This video highlights basic crane safety practices for crane operators, riggers and laborers working with and around cranes.
- DVDThe aim of this film is to impress upon seafarers the importance not just of prevention, but of preparation. (Subtitles available in Chinese, English, French, Greek, Hindi, (Brazilian) Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Tagalog)
- DVDThis series includes a wide range of injury prevention topics along in addition to issues such as using chemicals, mooring dangers and drug and alcohol abuse.
- DVDExplores topics that include staying safe and thinking smart to fire and spill response.
- DVDThis series ranges from basic first Aid to choosing correct tools the proper gear.
- DVDThis program focuses on staying safe on-board by encouraging safety meetings, teaching elements of marine survival and reminding crews to work as a team.
- DVDReminds crews not to create dangers where they can be prevented.
- DVD Describes Class A, B, C, and D extinguishers.
- DVDTakes the viewer through the basics of portable fire extinguishers and reviews what all mariners have learned yet may have forgotten about fire chemistry, extinguisher types, fire fighting techniques, and equipment maintenance.
- DVD Focuses on the safe operation of both the walkie style and walkie-riders. (Also available in Spanish, Eng/Span Combo)
- DVD This step-by-step inspection program follows OSHA and ANSI guidelines for a pre-operational inspection of hydraulic cranes.
- DVD Provides a step-by-step guide to this essential yet frequently underestimated task.
- DVD Emphasizes the need to recognize situations that could led to contamination, and discusses what can be done to prevent contamination from occurring.
- DVD Discusses various forms of sexual harassment, explains how to avoid inadvertently sexually harassing someone and reviews the procedures employees should follow if they feel that they or a coworker are being sexually harassed. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Looks at behaviors and actions that can constitute sexual harassment, discusses why managers and supervisors must pay particular attention to what they say and do, and examines how to recognize sexual harassment in the workplace. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Explains causes of slips, trips, falls; identifies areas where they may occur; gives preventative measures; instructs how to respond to accidents. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD VersionThis training program provides learners with information that is crucial to preventing and responding to violence in the workplace. They will learn to recognize and report potentially violent behavior, as well as respond to workplace violence emergencies.
- DVD Preventing Workplace Violence shows employees how to recognize the warning signs of possible violent behavior, as well as how to avoid or defuse potentially dangerous situations. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDOffers a formal approach to accident and injury prevention that applies to all crew personnel as well as to vendors and subcontractors working aboard the vessel, and to shipyard and office personnel.
- DVD Discusses volatility of liquefied petroleum gases, how to determine fire protection need of LPG facilities.
- DVD Develop an emergency evacuation plan! Training for personnel who may order or carry out an evacuation or shelter in place operation.
- DVD The different types of protective clothing and equipment used by the hazmat responder, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each type.
- DVDInstruction on how to safely erect and dismantle scaffolds. (Also available in English, Spanish)
- DVD In this program, the rigger learns how to best apply slings and rigging hardware to the load. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)