- DVD Aimed at providing officers the skills necessary to motivate crewmen to adopt a safety first attitude.
- DVDMoxie Media presents a new comprehensive, 5-part training series for the Land Based Oil and Gas Exploration, Drilling and Producing Industries.
- DVD Part two of "Developing and Motivating an Onboard Safety Culture Series".
- DVDThis two-part series emphasizes the benefits of an onboard safety culture and how it immediately affects health, salary and security.
- DVDHelps members understand their roles and responsibilities in the safety process and how each member can make a valuable contribution. (Also available in Spanish, Eng/Span Combo)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Job Safety Analysis (JSA) guides workers through this three-step process while giving them new ways to think about each step. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDInform seagoing personnel of the concept of Bridge Resource Management and to gain the understanding of the human factors involved and the ability to control them.
- DVD Learn how cultural differences in communication effect a maritime workplace and the steps you can take to improve these areas. (Subtitles Available in Japanese, Russian, Spanish)
- DVD EnglishContains three programs each examining an important element of developing basic workplace behavior skills seafarers need to improve their teamwork and leadership abilities, especially in stressful situations and amongcross-cultural crews. (Subtitles available in Japanese, Spanish, Russian)
- DVDInform seagoing personnel of the concept of Engine Room Resource Management and to gain the understanding of the human factors involved and the ability to control them.