- DVDEducates both employees and supervisors about the policies on drug and alcohol use in the oilfield industry, and the steps that they can take to protect themselves and others.
- DVDTwo video set includes: Incident Reporting for Oilfield Employees and Incident Investigation for Oilfield Supervisors. Together, the programs show how incidents can be used to build a culture of teamwork and cooperation, in which safety is the prime concern of everyone on the job.
- DVDTrains the company investigator in the full range of duties from investigation to reporting.
- DVDDeveloped to help crew members understand not only why their honesty and cooperation are essential, but how reporting incidents and cooperating with the investigation works for their interests and protection.
- DVD UPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Emphasis is placed on making informed judgments based on physical, behavioral, and performance indicators, as well as testing and reporting procedures.
- DVD UPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Employees are educated regarding how drugs can adversely affect their health, as well as job performance and safety, and are advised of the five situations in which drug testing will occur, as well as the resulting actions which may be taken.
- DVDUPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Set of two videos "Drug and Alcohol Awareness for the Maritime Supervisor" and "Drug and Alcohol Awareness for the Maritime Employee" which explains the effects drugs and alcohol can have on your job performance. Can be used to fulfill the Coast Guard required supervisory training 49 CFR Part 40.
- DVD"Investigations" is a four-title video/DVD training series designed to provide training to emergency response personnel who may conduct investigations as a part of their duties.
- DVD A Manager's/Supervisor's View of OSHA Recordkeeping helps facilities comply with OSHA's Recordkeeping regulation (29 CFR Part 1904). (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD An Employee's View of OSHA Recordkeeping helps facilities comply with OSHA's Recordkeeping regulation (29 CFR Part 1904). It shows employees actual workplace incidents that demonstrate how to report accidents and what information they need to furnish. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Explains how to carry out investigations of mechanical accidents.
- DVDDescribes the importance of a safety culture extending from top management through the ranks of onboard personnel.
- DVDOffers a formal approach to accident and injury prevention that applies to all crew personnel as well as to vendors and subcontractors working aboard the vessel, and to shipyard and office personnel.
- DVDThis 4-program series offers vessel operators, trade organizations, vocational schools and marine safety agencies a comprehensive set of vessel familiarization and health, safety, security and environmental training guidelines.
- DVDIntended as a training aid to assist accident investigation teams in conducting investigations.