- DVDShows employees how to practice good housekeeping, spill response, materials management, vehicle fueling and washing and the other BMPs profiled in the “National Menu.”
- DVD Designed to provide training to emergency response personnel who may be called upon to serve on a rapid intervention team.
- DVD Explains how to evaluate rated capacity, pick and place loads and clear racking. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Realistic accident recreations shows employees that not paying attention to safety.
- DVD Identify patients who may have been contaminated with dangerous substances.
- DVD Sizing up the incident site and gathering information.
- DVD Explains a classic feature of rigging - the reeved block system or block and tackle.
- DVD Charlie recounts his journey from death's door following a refinery explosion, to his position as the world's leading presenter on why we all should follow safety procedures precisely. (Available in over 25 languages)
Special Price: $665.00
- DVD Presents an overview of operating procedures to follow when using a remote controlled overhead crane. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDAlerts employees to the importance of protecting their respiratory systems and provides them with helpful tips for maintaining and properly using respirators. (Available in English, Spanish, and English/Spanish Combination)
Price: Select Options
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Respiratory Protection shows workers how to protect their lives and health through respiratory protection. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDWhether you’re a commercial seaman or a recreational boater, this program shows you how the system works.
- DVDThis training explains the health hazards that are associated with exposure to respirable crystalline silica. Workers are taught to use industry best practices to reduce their risk of exposure to silica while performing hydraulic fracturing, or “fracking.”
- DVD Teach employees the importance of wearing a respirator and choosing the proper equipment to protect themselves from breathing damaging contaminants.
- DVD Educates employees on respiratory hazards of fumes, gases, mists, vapors, dust, as well as oxygen deficient atmospheres and temperature extremes. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDCovers the establishment, responsibilities and structure of the ICS organization.
- DVD Protocols for dealing with suspicious powders.
- DVD All types of rigging gear and associated hardware and termination types are introduced and demonstrated in their appropriate uses. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Points out to employees that over 90% of rigging-related accidents are caused by human error and that they are the key to preventing these incidents. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Rigging Safety introduces key concepts such as "rated capacity" and "center of gravity" then puts this knowledge to work. (Spanish Version Available Soon)
- DVD Five-module series that details the responsibilities of the crane operator, inspector and rigger based on the requirements of API RP2D. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVDThe original five-module series details the responsibilities of the crane operator, inspector and rigger based on the requirements of API RP2D. This six-module series also includes the newly updated program, Safe Personnel Transfer for the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry.
- DVDDesigned to meet and exceed the curriculum requirements necessary for IADC Rig Pass®, SafeGulf and SafeLand standardized orientation training program accreditation.
- DVD This program helps us identify and quantify risk, including the chance of injury, death or loss of property, and helps us establish a plan for corrective action. (Subtitles Available in Chinese, Spanish)