- DVD Appropriate non-entry response for first responders to assist victims of confined space incidents. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Defines confined spaces and tells where they are likely to be found. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Potential Hazards. Duties and responsibilities of the Entry Team. Atmospheric testing. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Rescue training, including PPE and specialized Rescue equipment, risk evaluation, entry procedures, rescue techniques. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDThis three-program series teaches you how to enter and work in confined spaces and administer first aid or rescue techniques if needed.
- DVD Assists facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's HAZWOPER regulation (29 CFR 1910.120), and helps employees understand how to reduce or eliminate potential exposure to hazardous materials in their confined space work environments. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Confined Spaces alerts workers to the hazards that may be waiting within a confined space, then demonstrates safety procedures. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDIllustrates safe working practices, effective human relationships, fundamentals of communication and chain of command, emergency procedures and pollution prevention.
- DVDThis 5-part series offers a mechanism for measuring and certificating crew comprehension of the subject matter and logging all drilling, training and assessment (testing) events that occur aboard the vessel.
- DVDCovers best practices for entering and working in a confined or enclosed space.
- DVDAllows your employees to witness a realistic depiction of an impropper entry into a confined space, so that they understand the negative consequences of such an action and teach them how to avoid a similar situation at your worksite. (Available in English, Spanish, and English/Spanish Combination)
Price: Select Options
- DVDFocuses on equipment inspection, fueling and driving. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDThis video discusses the potential dangers of confined space entry and shows how to enter confined spaces safely. (Available in English and Spanish)