- DVDThis program offers guidance on what you should do in the event of a marine industry oil or chemical spill.
- DVD Instruction for maritime employees on how to rapidly notify search & rescue authorities and provide further assistance.
- DVD This program educates crewmembers on elements of fire, fire extinguisher types and usage, prevention, first responder actions, alarms and drills.
- DVD Training guide to the safe installation, deployment and operation of life rafts for the inland waterways and protected waters.
- DVD Instruction on proper methods of loading, releasing, handling and maintaining these complex life support systems. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Davit, throw-over and aviator life rafts are used to show effective means of using these life-saving crafts. (Also available in Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Illustrates the procedures for retrieving personnel in the water, including methods for hoisting a man into a life boat or stand-by boat. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD A guide to developing a terrorism response plan for business & employees.
- DVDPart one of the two-part series covers the training requirements for both 1995 amendments to the STCW convention as well as the Code of Federal Regulations.
- DVDPart two of the two-part series covers the training requirements for both 1995 amendments to the STCW convention as well as the Code of Federal Regulations.