- DVD This training address the precautions that must be taken while working in an environment in which Hydrogen Sulfide may be present.
- DVD This program will educate oilfield employees and contractors on how to recognize when Hydrogen Sulfide is present in their work area and to introduce the precautions necessary to work with Hydrogen Sulfide safely. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD This training video kit that covers the DOT hazard communication standards of 49 CFR Subchapter C, in these sections — the Hazard Classification System, HazMat Table (HMT), Packaging, Markings and Labels, Placards, Shipping Papers and more. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Comprehensive training discussing ammonium nitrate, calcium hypochlorite, and nitric acid.
- DVD Containers, placarding and labeling, PPE, hazards of exposure, first aid for victims of exposure.
- DVD Covers the importance of recognizing, identifying and verifying the hazardous material or materials involved in the incident.
- DVD Designed for fire fighters, fire brigade members, emergency medical personnel, police, poison control center personnel, plant safety personnel and others who may respond to emergencies involving carbon monoxide.
- DVD Discusses danger involved with unknown hazardous products, identify them, response planning, exposure, and air monitoring.
- DVD Discusses poisonous gas and effects of exposure, air monitoring, ventilation operations, establishment of safe areas at work sites.
- DVD Discusses volatility of liquefied petroleum gases, how to determine fire protection need of LPG facilities.
- DVD Discusses where aromatic hydrocarbons are found, hazardous properties, effects of exposure.
- DVD Effects of exposure to caustics, safety precautions, hydrogen gas formation, preventing explosions, firefighting.
- DVD Hazards of and safe response to incidents involving this deadly gas. (Also available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVD How to identify corrosive acids, safety precautions, reactivity problems, neutralization operations. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Learn to avoid accidents and respond safely to incidents involving this deadly gas!
- DVD Teaches about the physical properties of chemicals that make them dangerous and discusses accidents and how to respond to them.
- DVD Teaches truckers and loading dock personnel how to recognize and handle hazardous materials.
- DVD This program is designed for emergency responders & workers who handle chemicals.
- DVD The most comprehensive study of hazmat containers anywhere.
- DVDOffers a formal approach to accident and injury prevention that applies to all crew personnel as well as to vendors and subcontractors working aboard the vessel, and to shipyard and office personnel.
- DVDThis 4-program series offers vessel operators, trade organizations, vocational schools and marine safety agencies a comprehensive set of vessel familiarization and health, safety, security and environmental training guidelines.
- DVDHelps employees understanding what they are working with and how to protect themselves when working with chemicals. (Available in English, Spanish, and English/Spanish Combination)