- DVD This training kit is designed to help train non-HAZWOPER employees on dealing with a hazardous material (or hazardous waste) spill, leak or release. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD This training video kit that covers the DOT hazard communication standards of 49 CFR Subchapter C, in these sections — the Hazard Classification System, HazMat Table (HMT), Packaging, Markings and Labels, Placards, Shipping Papers and more. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Comprehensive training discussing ammonium nitrate, calcium hypochlorite, and nitric acid.
- DVD Containers, placarding and labeling, PPE, hazards of exposure, first aid for victims of exposure.
- DVD Covers the importance of recognizing, identifying and verifying the hazardous material or materials involved in the incident.
- DVD Designed for fire fighters, fire brigade members, emergency medical personnel, police, poison control center personnel, plant safety personnel and others who may respond to emergencies involving carbon monoxide.
- DVD Discusses danger involved with unknown hazardous products, identify them, response planning, exposure, and air monitoring.
- DVD Discusses poisonous gas and effects of exposure, air monitoring, ventilation operations, establishment of safe areas at work sites.
- DVD Discusses volatility of liquefied petroleum gases, how to determine fire protection need of LPG facilities.
- DVD Discusses where aromatic hydrocarbons are found, hazardous properties, effects of exposure.
- DVD Effects of exposure to caustics, safety precautions, hydrogen gas formation, preventing explosions, firefighting.
- DVD Hazards of and safe response to incidents involving this deadly gas. (Also available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVD How to identify corrosive acids, safety precautions, reactivity problems, neutralization operations. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Learn to avoid accidents and respond safely to incidents involving this deadly gas!
- DVDProvides the comprehensive information needed by employees who are exposed to hazardous substances as a routine part of their jobs, the people who supervise and manage them, as well as HAZMAT Incident Commanders. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Teaches about the physical properties of chemicals that make them dangerous and discusses accidents and how to respond to them.
- DVD Teaches truckers and loading dock personnel how to recognize and handle hazardous materials.
- DVD This program is designed for emergency responders & workers who handle chemicals.
- DVD The most comprehensive study of hazmat containers anywhere.