- DVD Explains techniques and hazards of anchor handling procedures for offshore service vessels and crews. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Four-part program covers basics for safe crane operation, including setup, hand signals, and lift capacity charts and operation. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Explains techniques and hazards of docking and mooring procedures for offshore service vessels and crews. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Explains proper techniques for the safe preparation, cooking, and storage of food items in remote locations.
- DVDTeaches best practices for common oilfield jobs, such as lifting and moving drill pipe and pallets of chemicals or mud. It also includes segments on safe fueling operations and correct procedures for avoiding or minimizing injury in case of an accident.
- DVDSet of two videos "Safe Galley Work Practices" and "Safe Food Handling in the Galley" which explains how to safely handle and prepare food and how to avoid injuries in the galley.
- DVD Designed for both small and large maritime vessels and installations to educate food service personnel and crew members on safe galley work practices. (Also available in Persian)
- DVD Discusses the nature of various types of glassware, and the problems it can cause, as well as the need for employees to use and maintain laboratory glassware safely.
- DVD Attention-getting presentation encourages development of safe lifting habits.
- DVD This program provide the information employees need to protect their backs when they are lifting and carrying. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDThis program provide the information employees need to protect their backs when they are lifting and carrying. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDSet of three programs that explains the techniques and hazards of line handling procedures for offshore service vessels, installations and their crews. (Available in Spanish)
- DVD An introduction to the characteristics of lines used on the inland waterways and dangers working with these lines.
- DVD Walks students step-by-step through the operational practices required to operate barge hand winches safely while making and breaking tow.
- DVDThis two-part series contains programs specific to the basket type and incorporates best practices derived from multiple industry sources.
- DVD Developed to train offshore workers in the safe operation and best practices required when conducting personnel transfers.
- DVDDesigned to help students become more familiar with the safety practices used throughout the oilfield.
- DVD Explains in detail the requirements of riggers and crane support personnel under API RP 2D. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD This video is designed to provide viewers with a pre-construction overview.
- DVD Explains the proper use of the swing rope and personnel basket for personnel transfers between vessels and offshore platforms. (Also available in Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVDThis program review the safety rules, precautions and safe operating practices common to all cranes in order to help crane operators work safely with the specific cranes they operate. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVD Explains techniques and hazards of towing & hip towing operations and procedures for offshore service vessels and crews. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Addresses safety concerns, correlates the on-the-job and off-the-job effects of accidents and injuries resulting from poor safety attitudes. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD This training addresses many of the most important safety issues confronting employees across a range of industries. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Demonstrates employees to prevent workplace accidents by paying attention to safety housekeeping considerations. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDA 3-D animated recreation illustrating repetitive mistakes made during high-risk operations.
- DVD Good and bad mental habits. The perils of uncontrolled emotions. Pros and cons of job familiarity. The importance of study. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD This program provides both new and existing employees with the industry and regulatory safety instruction to keep oilfield employees safe while on the job.
- DVDAddresses two of the most prominent safety issues confronting employers today. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD This comprehensive program lets you get back to the basics of safety program management.
- DVD Reviews for employees situations where safety showers and eye washes should be used, as well as how to properly use them. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Reviews the correct ways to use this equipment, and emphasizes the need for quick action after a chemical splash or spill in a laboratory.
- DVD This presentation highly motivates workers and management to work as a team and not as adversaries, ultimately creating a safer work environment. (Also available in Spanish, Dutch, French, Norwegian)
Special Price: $665.00
- DVD Proper training follows STCW regulations outlining required competences in firefighting and rescue operations.(Subtitles Available in Spanish)
- DVDCovers every aspect of on-board energy conservation, waste management and what it means to be a professional and responsible seafarer. (Available in English, with subtitles in Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog)
- DVD Demonstrates the administrative requirements for both documentation and records keeping.
- DVD Designed to deliver the specific levels of training required for compliance with the new U.S.C.G. maritime security regulations.
- DVD , PrintUS Coast Guard & ISPS Required Training for Offshore Oil & Gas Industry Employees, Contractors and Visitors.
- DVD Learn the 9 basic steps for any drill or exercise. (Available in English, Chinese, Spanish)
- DVD Familiarizes the student with the various types of security equipment and systems that are used in maritime security.
- DVDLearn how to implement an effective shipboard security through specific guideline, including the ISPS code and a Vessel Security Plan. (Subtitles available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVDLearn what the Security Assessment is and how to prepare one. (Subtitles available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVDMinimize the threat of maritime piracy and terrorism by eliminating opportunities through an effective survey of your vessel. (Subtitles available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVDEnsure your ship security is at its best by having a well established and efficient plan. (Subtitles available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVD Gives students an appreciation of the maritime security system conceived by the IMO and demonstrates how the various entities will work together.
- DVD Discusses the security plan and the importance of securing onboard restricted areas as well as tips on the proper use of search equipment.
- DVD Examines the most important features of conducting successful searches.