- DVD Covers the specific safe work practices required for offshore personnel to work injury free in the oilfield environment.
- DVD Demonstrates proper ergonomics for lifting, pushing, and pulling in office, industrial, maritime and plant facilities.
- DVD Demonstrates proper safe working postures and exercises inland waterways personnel should utilize to help eliminate lost time and costly litigation.
- DVD Provides instruction on how to prevent injuries and fatalities from the leading cause of accidents in all industries: slips, trips, and falls.
- DVD This program highlights the danger zones experienced specifically by deck crews and offers recommendations on how to avoid high risk practices.
- DVD Two-part program instructing workers on safe working postures to use to perform daily operational tasks on any job site without injury.
- DVD VersionPart 4 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Dr. Bunch will explain the real underlying causes of these disorders and how traditional reactive medical approaches that address only symptoms rather than the cause are ineffective and often doomed to failure.
- DVD VersionPart 5 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Dr. Bunch, using a valuable on-the-job stretching program, will describe how employees can prevent muscle imbalances and weakening of tissues that can increase their vulnerability to unnecessary sprains, strains and joint injuries through a greater understanding of key ergonomic principles
- DVD Provides the employee with the knowledge and information to be able to work in neutral body positions that will help alleviate built up stress on the muscles and ligaments of the body, allowing the worker to perform difficult tasks injury free.
- DVD Attention-getting presentation encourages development of safe lifting habits.
- DVD Attitude-oriented program provides strong reinforcement for your back injury education efforts.
- DVDBack injuries are the #1 workplace safety problem and the #1 workers' compensation expense. (Also available in Spanish, Eng/Span Combo)
- DVD Educates participants on what to look for in their workplaces so that they can make effective ergonomic improvements.
- DVD Two modules designed to provide employees with understanding of importance of ergonomics and how to implement effective ergonomic plan. (Also available in Spanish, Eng/Span Combo)
- VHS-ntscHelp deter back injury in your workplace with this unique, three-module program about back injury prevention.
- DVD This video shows how to safely handle common construction materials and highlights materials handled improperly.
- DVD VersionPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Back Safety will show your crew techniques to prevent wear and tear on their backs, while helping them to understand why these methods will work for them as well. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Slips, Trips, and Falls shows your crew how to prevent the most common injuries. (Available in English and Spanish)