- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Fire Extinguisher - Be Prepared provides an overview of portable fire extinguisher use, placement, inspection and maintenance. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVD This program educates crewmembers on elements of fire, fire extinguisher types and usage, prevention, first responder actions, alarms and drills.
- DVD How fires commonly begin and explains how fire may be expected to behave.
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Fire Prevention shows workers how to alert others and evacuate safely in case a fire does break out and how to select and use a portable fire extinguisher to put out a small fire before it spreads. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDAddresses two of the most prominent safety issues confronting employers today. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDCompetence in basic fire fighting is one of four core elements of the Basic Safety Training that all ships are now required to provide, and all seamen are obligated to achieve.
- DVDIllustrates safe working practices, effective human relationships, fundamentals of communication and chain of command, emergency procedures and pollution prevention.
- DVDThis 5-part series offers a mechanism for measuring and certificating crew comprehension of the subject matter and logging all drilling, training and assessment (testing) events that occur aboard the vessel.
- DVDCovers fire prevention at construction sites.