- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens explains how to prevent serious diseases from infecting your work force, or spreading among workers. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDThis instructive course provides mariners with the knowledge and awareness to take immediate action upon encountering an accident or other medical emergency - ideal training for compliance with the AWO RCP and STCW guidelines.
- DVDShows employees that knowing basic first aid can often limit the severity of any type of injury, or even prevent a death. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDThis 4-program series offers vessel operators, trade organizations, vocational schools and marine safety agencies a comprehensive set of vessel familiarization and health, safety, security and environmental training guidelines.
- DVD Two videos demonstrate to maritime personnel how to stabilize the condition of an ill or injured crewmember.