- DVD This program educates crewmembers on elements of fire, fire extinguisher types and usage, prevention, first responder actions, alarms and drills.
- DVD Train your PIC in accordance with 33 CFR 155 and 46 CFR 25, 27 & 32 along with a complete understanding of the Declaration of Inspection.
- DVD Train your PIC in accordance with 33 CFR 155 and 46 CFR 25, 27 & 32.
- DVDThis informative program educates maritime crews aboard “workboats” on the importance of properly recognizing and safely working with chemicals and hazardous materials commonly encountered aboard vessels.
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Fire Prevention shows workers how to alert others and evacuate safely in case a fire does break out and how to select and use a portable fire extinguisher to put out a small fire before it spreads. (Available in English and Spanish)