- DVD VersionPart 4 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Dr. Bunch will explain the real underlying causes of these disorders and how traditional reactive medical approaches that address only symptoms rather than the cause are ineffective and often doomed to failure.
- DVD Emphasizes the importance of overall back care, both at work and at home, including exercises and weight control. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDOffers rank and file employees a simple, visual guide to protecting themselves. Part of the Back Care for Maritime Industry Series.
- DVDLearn the costs associated with back injuries and how to create a program that minimizes expose to this risk. Part of the Back Care for Maritime Industry Series
- DVDThis 2-part series, Back Care for Maritime Industry offers comprehensive injury prevention and loss control recommendations for maritime employers who operate commercial vessels or shoreside production sites.
- DVDBack injuries are the #1 workplace safety problem and the #1 workers' compensation expense. (Also available in Spanish, Eng/Span Combo)
- DVD VersionPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Back Safety will show your crew techniques to prevent wear and tear on their backs, while helping them to understand why these methods will work for them as well. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVD Attitude-oriented program provides strong reinforcement for your back injury education efforts.
- DVD Two-part program instructing workers on safe working postures to use to perform daily operational tasks on any job site without injury.
- DVD Demonstrates proper safe working postures and exercises inland waterways personnel should utilize to help eliminate lost time and costly litigation.
- DVDThis video helps the viewer recognition of activities that affect the back. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDCovers the new laws governing planned management of ballast water and treatment of the sediment left when ballast has been discharged. (Available in English, with subtitles in Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog)
- DVDCompetence in basic fire fighting is one of four core elements of the Basic Safety Training that all ships are now required to provide, and all seamen are obligated to achieve.
- DVD Basic First Aid shows employees that knowing basic first aid can often limit the severity of any type of injury, or even prevent a death. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDThis instructive course provides mariners with the knowledge and awareness to take immediate action upon encountering an accident or other medical emergency - ideal training for compliance with the AWO RCP and STCW guidelines.
- DVD Details basic fundamentals of overhead crane operations by systematically demonstrating operator inspection and safe operator practices. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Sets the stage for the rigger by answering the most important job-related questions. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVDDepicts treatment of a crewmember who has suffered a seizure.
- DVDThis training fulfills the requirements of the American Waterways Operators Responsible Carriers (RCP) (RCP V-C-1f-2) and the USCG 46 CFR 197.565 (b).
- DVD Discusses where aromatic hydrocarbons are found, hazardous properties, effects of exposure.
- DVDA three-part, 3-D animated training module visually presents the MARPOL Annex 1 requirements for blige water, Oily Water Seperator operations and ORB Entries WRT Bilge water
- VHS-ntscHelp deter back injury in your workplace with this unique, three-module program about back injury prevention.
- DVD Covers the specific safe work practices required for offshore personnel to work injury free in the oilfield environment.
- DVD Demonstrates proper ergonomics for lifting, pushing, and pulling in office, industrial, maritime and plant facilities.
- DVD Bomb threats and anthrax must be taken seriously. This video teaches groups who receive threats how to develop a bomb incident plan.
- DVD Causes and effects of overloading, side-loading, impact-loading and other boom destruction. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD In-depth treatment of SCBA, supplied-air and air-purifying respirators.
- DVD This video is designed to provide workers with information necessary for properly selecting, fitting, and maintaining respirators.
- DVD This video is designed to provide workers with basic information needed to use respiratory protection safely.
- DVDInform seagoing personnel of the concept of Bridge Resource Management and to gain the understanding of the human factors involved and the ability to control them.
- DVD Clear consistent training message of Bunkering Operations will benefit everyone involved in bunkering; ship officers and crew and crewmen. (Also available in Chinese, French, Japanese, Spanish)
- DVDBy following a carefully documented plan, we see a ship’s crew dealing
with all of the pressures involved when dealing with a bunker barge. (Available in English, with subtitles in Chinese, Russian, Spanish)
- DVD Bridge Resource Management (BRM) is a system of performing bridge tasks in which crews behave in an efficient and team-oriented manner, maintaining awareness of the situation and its potential outcomes at all times.