- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Safe Forklift Operations & Practices explains how to operate forklifts safely, and what all personnel can do to keep themselves safe when a forklift is in use. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVD Deals with the various devices and rigging techniques for moving and placing machinery without the use of cranes, forklifts or similar equipment.
- DVD Explains how to evaluate rated capacity, pick and place loads and clear racking. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Highlights safe lifting solutions when the load is too small or headroom too limited to use a crane.
- DVD This video offers the viewer a comprehensive overview of forklifts, from how they work to the proper inspection and operation practices.
- DVD Demonstrates safety practices specific to this piece of equipment, including the use of fall protection. (Also available in Spanish, Eng/Span Combo)
- DVD This video shows how to safely handle common construction materials and highlights materials handled improperly.