- DVDProvides all the information your employees need regarding the OSHA Standard on Access to Medical Records, 29 CFR 1910.1020 and answers any questions they may have.
- DVD Training program designed to educate and motivate employees to improve both physical and mental health while at home and on the job.
- DVD A guide for controlling fatigue and risk factors that affect performance, alertness and safety in the commercial maritime industry.
- DVD Designed for both small and large maritime vessels and installations to educate food service personnel and crew members on safe galley work practices. (Also available in Persian)
- DVD Explains proper techniques for the safe preparation, cooking, and storage of food items in remote locations.
- DVDMoxie Media presents a new comprehensive, 5-part training series for the Land Based Oil and Gas Exploration, Drilling and Producing Industries.
- DVDSet of two videos "Safe Galley Work Practices" and "Safe Food Handling in the Galley" which explains how to safely handle and prepare food and how to avoid injuries in the galley.
- DVD VersionPart 4 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Dr. Bunch will explain the real underlying causes of these disorders and how traditional reactive medical approaches that address only symptoms rather than the cause are ineffective and often doomed to failure.
- DVD VersionPart 1 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Dr. Bunch will reveal the real reasons underlying the fattening of today’s population and offer a highly effective, no-nonsense approach to eating healthily and losing fat.
- DVD VersionPart 2 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Like investing in a retirement fund, companies must invest in their employees' health now in order to significantly reduce their risk of heart disease and cancer later in life.
- DVD Part 3 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Of all the diseases that can cause disability and lead to life-threatening complications, none are more preventable than Type II diabetes.
- DVD VersionPart 5 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Dr. Bunch, using a valuable on-the-job stretching program, will describe how employees can prevent muscle imbalances and weakening of tissues that can increase their vulnerability to unnecessary sprains, strains and joint injuries through a greater understanding of key ergonomic principles
- DVD VersionPart 6 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. In this program, Dr. Bunch teaches us how to utilize proven relief methods to help reduce personal and job related stress by building natural defense mechanisms that can ward off its harmful effects.
- DVDThis dynamic program focuses on preventive techniques for avoiding MRSA & Staph outbreaks and also teaches crews how to recognize the signs of serious infections.
- DVDThis dynamic program focuses on preventive techniques for avoiding MRSA & Staph outbreaks and also teaches employees how to recognize the signs of serious infections.
- DVD Training on strategies and practices for dealing with possible disruptions of business activities and workflow caused by an influenza pandemic.
- DVDIllustrates safe working practices, effective human relationships, fundamentals of communication and chain of command, emergency procedures and pollution prevention.
- DVDThis 5-part series offers a mechanism for measuring and certificating crew comprehension of the subject matter and logging all drilling, training and assessment (testing) events that occur aboard the vessel.
- DVD Helps the viewer understand the factors that effect safe workplace performance, work stress, individual and environmental risk management. (Subtitles Available in Chinese, Persian, Russian)
- DVD Learn how running realistic drills on a ship's crew leads to a desired response to emergencies, including oil spill containment. (Subtitles Available in Chinese, Persian, Spanish)