- DVD The program introduces employees to chemical hazard regulations and provides training on the various types of hazardous chemicals found in industrial environments. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Defines confined spaces and tells where they are likely to be found. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Designed to help employees understand the characteristics of different labeling systems and the ways that each convey information.
- DVD Explains the regulations and to help employees begin to reduce or eliminate potential exposure to Hazardous Materials in their work environments. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Implement effective and comprehensive system for identifying and reducing the risk of MSD's in your workplace. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Teaches how the diverse public and private agencies who respond to an oil spill share and manage resources for an effective, cohesive response.
- DVD Illustrates the wrong way and the right way to deal with the media.
- DVD Employee training on management of universal wastes, such as burned out lamps, batteries, mercury-containing devices, etc.
- DVD US Port and State Control benefits those involved with fewer delays in Port , shorter inspections, safer ships and better trained officers and crews. (Also available in Chinese, French, Japanese, Spanish)
- DVD Describes foam, what it does, and how it is used.
- DVDDepicts treatment of a crewmember who has been struck in the head by a falling tool.
- DVD Looks at why things burn, reviews the types of fire extinguishers that are found in facilities today, and discusses how to use fire extinguishers to fight small fires. (Available in English, Spanish)