- DVDThis four-part series was designed to accomplish the specific levels of training for the VSO and CSO as required in USCG Regulation 33 CFR 104.
- DVDDescribes the procedures necessary to prepare a vessel for long-term lay-up.
- DVD This 12-part program is designed to accomplish the specific levels of training required for compliance with the Security Regulations known as the Maritime Transportation Security Act - MTSA.
- DVDThis program will focus on the best management practices (BMP) that all mariners can follow to minimize the environmental impact of vessel discharges on the earth's water quality.
- DVD This program and training guide book shows you clear and simple steps to achieve VGP compliance. (Subtitles Available in French, Russian, Spanish)
- DVDA 3-D animated recreation illustrating repetitive mistakes made on the navigational bridge.
- DVDThis videotape teaches you how to use professionally-prepared signals, as well as how to fabricate effective signals when nothing better is available.
- DVDA 3-D animated recreation depicts an anchored vessel run aground as it collides with a fully laden VLCC.