- DVDExplores proper lifting and positioning techniques, loading and unloading cargo, and boarding and exiting the X-904. (Available in English, French, Italian, Malay, Spanish, Thai)
- DVD Instruction on proper methods of loading, releasing, handling and maintaining these complex life support systems. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Davit, throw-over and aviator life rafts are used to show effective means of using these life-saving crafts. (Also available in Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Discusses survival techniques needed to beat the odds if offshore personnel are forced to enter the water as a last means of escape. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Instruction for maritime employees on how to rapidly notify search & rescue authorities and provide further assistance.
- DVD Covers controlled and uncontrolled abandonments and the various means of escape available, including lifeboats, liferafts and water entry. (Also available in Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Outlines the actions required by passengers during controlled, semi-controlled and uncontrolled water ditchings. (Also available in Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Illustrates the procedures for retrieving personnel in the water, including methods for hoisting a man into a life boat or stand-by boat. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDThis two-part series contains programs specific to the basket type and incorporates best practices derived from multiple industry sources.
- DVD Developed to train offshore workers in the safe operation and best practices required when conducting personnel transfers.
- DVD Explains the proper use of the swing rope and personnel basket for personnel transfers between vessels and offshore platforms. (Also available in Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Explains techniques and hazards of anchor handling procedures for offshore service vessels and crews. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Explains techniques and hazards of docking and mooring procedures for offshore service vessels and crews. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Explains techniques and hazards of towing & hip towing operations and procedures for offshore service vessels and crews. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDSet of three programs that explains the techniques and hazards of line handling procedures for offshore service vessels, installations and their crews. (Available in Spanish)
- DVD This program educates crewmembers on elements of fire, fire extinguisher types and usage, prevention, first responder actions, alarms and drills.
- DVD This program explores the causes of man overboard accidents on the inland waterways and their deadly effects.
- DVD This program highlights the danger zones experienced specifically by deck crews and offers recommendations on how to avoid high risk practices.
- DVD Training guide to the safe installation, deployment and operation of life rafts for the inland waterways and protected waters.
- DVDDescribes the importance of a safety culture extending from top management through the ranks of onboard personnel.
- DVDCompetence in basic fire fighting is one of four core elements of the Basic Safety Training that all ships are now required to provide, and all seamen are obligated to achieve.
- DVDEven the best ships can capsize or sink with terrifying speed, however, and equipment is only as good as the men and women who operate it.
- DVDThis 5-part series offers a mechanism for measuring and certificating crew comprehension of the subject matter and logging all drilling, training and assessment (testing) events that occur aboard the vessel.
- DVD This program focuses on the importance of shipboard immersion suit availability and immersion suit testing on a ship's crew. (Subtitles Available in Chinese Korean, Russian, Spanish)
- DVD Knowing what to do during lifeboat operations minimizes casualties not only during drills, but also during the event of an actual emergency. (Subtitles Available in Korean, Persian, Russian, Spanish)
- DVD This program helps us identify and quantify risk, including the chance of injury, death or loss of property, and helps us establish a plan for corrective action. (Subtitles Available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVD Bridge Resource Management (BRM) is a system of performing bridge tasks in which crews behave in an efficient and team-oriented manner, maintaining awareness of the situation and its potential outcomes at all times.