- DVD VersionDemonstrates safe, simple-to-perform exercises for the neck, shoulders, back, lower body, wrists and hands.
- DVD Outlines waste management priorities.
- DVD VersionDeveloped to OSHA Standards 1910 & 1915, this training is well-suited for general industry, oilfield and shipyard personnel and instructs employees to identify the common hazards associated with welding, cutting and grinding, and outlines the steps needed to avoid dangerous situations.
- DVD Reminds employees that there are indeed a number of hazards associated with welding, and provides the information that they need to work safely when involved with welding operations. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDThis video provides an overview of a full demolition process.
- DVD Fast-paced program provides the training and information necessary to work safely around chemicals. (Also available in Spanish)
- VHS-ntscGet your prevention and emergency evacuation program where it needs to be. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Shows employees how to plan ahead, look for potential hazards and avoid dangerous situations that occur during the winter holiday season. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD A comprehensive introduction to wire rope, including terms, classifications and standards.
- DVD How wire rope is manufactured, rated, inspected and maintained in the offshore environment. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD This program deals with the safe use of wire rope and covers such topics as types of wire rope, installation, inspection and lubrication.
- DVD Helps employees understand the nature and the "behavior" of hazardous chemicals, and reduce or eliminate potential exposure to hazardous materials in their work environments. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Created in conjunction with insurance companies and risk managers, program teachs strategies to bring injured workers back to work.
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Working at Heights shows workers safe procedures for work at heights, including the use of fall protection systems, such as those with a harness and lanyard. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVD Supervisors, operators, and members of the ground crew must know how to properly set up and perform work around power lines.
- DVD Addresses the major areas of employee training required by the regulation. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Shows employees what hazards exist in office environments, and how important it is to use good safety practices as they go about their work. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Working Safely With Compressed Gas Cylinders provides the information employees need to handle and transport these potentially volatile storage containers. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Reviews the safe use of computers and offers practical solutions to many potential problems. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Helps employees understand the dangers of working with scaffolds, and how these risks can be minimized by knowing the correct ways to erect, maintain and use scaffolding equipment. (Available in Spanish)
- DVD Provides the employee with the knowledge and information to be able to work in neutral body positions that will help alleviate built up stress on the muscles and ligaments of the body, allowing the worker to perform difficult tasks injury free.
- DVD VersionPart 5 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Dr. Bunch, using a valuable on-the-job stretching program, will describe how employees can prevent muscle imbalances and weakening of tissues that can increase their vulnerability to unnecessary sprains, strains and joint injuries through a greater understanding of key ergonomic principles
- DVD Points out to employees that over 90% of crane-related accidents are caused by human error and that they are the key to preventing these incidents. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Designed to train employees to work safely with and around lead and help employers comply with the OSHA Lead Standard. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD VersionThis program will help you to develop an emergency response plan and prepare for emergencies before they happen.
- DVDIntended as a guide to provide oilfield workers in both maritime and land based environments with the required safety, health, and orientation information necessary to begin and maintain productive careers in the oilfield industry.
- DVD VersionPart 1 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Dr. Bunch will reveal the real reasons underlying the fattening of today’s population and offer a highly effective, no-nonsense approach to eating healthily and losing fat.
- DVD Training on strategies and practices for dealing with possible disruptions of business activities and workflow caused by an influenza pandemic.
- DVD Workplace Stress helps employees identify potentially stressful situations and learn how to cope with them. (Also available in Spanish)