- DVD Designed for both small and large maritime vessels and installations to educate food service personnel and crew members on safe galley work practices. (Also available in Persian)
- DVD Explains proper techniques for the safe preparation, cooking, and storage of food items in remote locations.
- DVD Instruction for maritime employees on how to rapidly notify search & rescue authorities and provide further assistance.
- DVDSet of two videos "Safe Galley Work Practices" and "Safe Food Handling in the Galley" which explains how to safely handle and prepare food and how to avoid injuries in the galley.
- DVD This program explores the causes of man overboard accidents on the inland waterways and their deadly effects.
- DVD This program provides both new and existing employees with the industry and regulatory safety instruction to keep oilfield employees safe while on the job.
- DVD In-depth treatment of SCBA, supplied-air and air-purifying respirators.
- DVD Learn to select and use chemical protective clothing to match the threat.
- DVD The different types of protective clothing and equipment used by the hazmat responder, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each type.
- DVD Firefighters and HazMat team members learn about the proper selection of CPC and respiratory protection.
- DVD Learn how to select the proper PPE to avoid exposure to contaminated patients.
- DVD Studies situations when police need to use respiratory protection and protective clothing.
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Respiratory Protection shows workers how to protect their lives and health through respiratory protection. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Working at Heights shows workers safe procedures for work at heights, including the use of fall protection systems, such as those with a harness and lanyard. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provides awareness-level training on all types of PPE including specialized equipment, such as respiratory protection, personal flotation devices, and protective equipment for hot work and welding. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDAddresses two of the most prominent safety issues confronting employers today. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDCompetence in basic fire fighting is one of four core elements of the Basic Safety Training that all ships are now required to provide, and all seamen are obligated to achieve.
- DVD This program focuses on the importance of shipboard immersion suit availability and immersion suit testing on a ship's crew. (Subtitles Available in Chinese Korean, Russian, Spanish)
- DVD Knowing what to do during lifeboat operations minimizes casualties not only during drills, but also during the event of an actual emergency. (Subtitles Available in Korean, Persian, Russian, Spanish)
- DVD Proper training follows STCW regulations outlining required competences in firefighting and rescue operations.(Subtitles Available in Spanish)
- DVDThis training explains the health hazards that are associated with exposure to respirable crystalline silica. Workers are taught to use industry best practices to reduce their risk of exposure to silica while performing hydraulic fracturing, or “fracking.”