- DVDThis program offers guidance on what you should do in the event of a marine industry oil or chemical spill.
- DVD A guide to developing a terrorism response plan for business & employees.
- DVD Designed for both small and large maritime vessels and installations to educate food service personnel and crew members on safe galley work practices. (Also available in Persian)
- DVD Explains proper techniques for the safe preparation, cooking, and storage of food items in remote locations.
- DVDSet of three programs that explains the techniques and hazards of line handling procedures for offshore service vessels, installations and their crews. (Available in Spanish)
- DVDSet of two videos "Safe Galley Work Practices" and "Safe Food Handling in the Galley" which explains how to safely handle and prepare food and how to avoid injuries in the galley.
- DVDThis dynamic program focuses on preventive techniques for avoiding MRSA & Staph outbreaks and also teaches crews how to recognize the signs of serious infections.
- DVDThis informative program educates maritime crews aboard “workboats” on the importance of properly recognizing and safely working with chemicals and hazardous materials commonly encountered aboard vessels.
- DVD Basics of atmospheric sampling during emergency response; instruments, readings, decontamination, hazards.
- DVD Contamination is hazardous material that physically remains on people, animals or objects and that poses a threat to life, health or the environment.
- DVD How to select, setup, and manage a decontamination area, PPE for decon team, duties of the Decon Officer.
- DVD In-depth study; how instruments work, operation and calibration checks.
- DVD Provides training for those assigned to rapidly carry out contamination reduction activities at terrorist events with large numbers of victims.
- DVDThis two part series teaches you about contaminated air and how to read the instruments to detect it.
- DVD Follows JCAHO’s accreditation standards for decontamination and emergency planning.
- DVDThis dynamic program focuses on preventive techniques for avoiding MRSA & Staph outbreaks and also teaches employees how to recognize the signs of serious infections.
- DVD Training on strategies and practices for dealing with possible disruptions of business activities and workflow caused by an influenza pandemic.
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Respiratory Protection shows workers how to protect their lives and health through respiratory protection. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDThis 5-part series offers a mechanism for measuring and certificating crew comprehension of the subject matter and logging all drilling, training and assessment (testing) events that occur aboard the vessel.