- DVD This training address the precautions that must be taken while working in an environment in which Hydrogen Sulfide may be present.
- DVD This program will educate oilfield employees and contractors on how to recognize when Hydrogen Sulfide is present in their work area and to introduce the precautions necessary to work with Hydrogen Sulfide safely. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDThis informative program educates maritime crews aboard “workboats” on the importance of properly recognizing and safely working with chemicals and hazardous materials commonly encountered aboard vessels.
- DVD Comprehensive training discussing ammonium nitrate, calcium hypochlorite, and nitric acid.
- DVD Containers, placarding and labeling, PPE, hazards of exposure, first aid for victims of exposure.
- DVD Covers the importance of recognizing, identifying and verifying the hazardous material or materials involved in the incident.
- DVD Designed for fire fighters, fire brigade members, emergency medical personnel, police, poison control center personnel, plant safety personnel and others who may respond to emergencies involving carbon monoxide.
- DVD Discusses danger involved with unknown hazardous products, identify them, response planning, exposure, and air monitoring.
- DVD Discusses poisonous gas and effects of exposure, air monitoring, ventilation operations, establishment of safe areas at work sites.
- DVD Discusses volatility of liquefied petroleum gases, how to determine fire protection need of LPG facilities.
- DVD Discusses where aromatic hydrocarbons are found, hazardous properties, effects of exposure.
- DVD Effects of exposure to caustics, safety precautions, hydrogen gas formation, preventing explosions, firefighting.
- DVD Hazards of and safe response to incidents involving this deadly gas. (Also available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVD How to identify corrosive acids, safety precautions, reactivity problems, neutralization operations. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Learn to avoid accidents and respond safely to incidents involving this deadly gas!
- DVD Teaches about the physical properties of chemicals that make them dangerous and discusses accidents and how to respond to them.
- DVD This program is designed for emergency responders & workers who handle chemicals.
- DVD This video shows how to safely handle common construction materials and highlights materials handled improperly.
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Respiratory Protection shows workers how to protect their lives and health through respiratory protection. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Hazard Communication (HAZCOM) (Updated for GHS), this program discusses the chemical hazards workers are likely to face, then follows with an explanation of the Hazard Communication, or HAZCOM process. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDGives employees the information they need to refresh their knowledge of OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard... as cost effectively as possible. (Available in English, Spanish)