- DVD Provides instruction on how to prevent injuries and fatalities from the leading cause of accidents in all industries: slips, trips, and falls.
- DVD This program educates crewmembers on elements of fire, fire extinguisher types and usage, prevention, first responder actions, alarms and drills.
- DVD This program highlights the danger zones experienced specifically by deck crews and offers recommendations on how to avoid high risk practices.
- DVD Video demonstrates to crewmembers the safe usage of fixed, step and extension ladders on boats and barges.
- DVD Explains causes of slips, trips, falls; identifies areas where they may occur; gives preventative measures; instructs how to respond to accidents. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Created in conjunction with insurance companies and risk managers, program teachs strategies to bring injured workers back to work.
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Fire Prevention shows workers how to alert others and evacuate safely in case a fire does break out and how to select and use a portable fire extinguisher to put out a small fire before it spreads. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Housekeeping shows not only how good housekeeping is performed, but why it is essential. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Slips, Trips, and Falls shows your crew how to prevent the most common injuries. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDAddresses two of the most prominent safety issues confronting employers today. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDThis 4-program series offers vessel operators, trade organizations, vocational schools and marine safety agencies a comprehensive set of vessel familiarization and health, safety, security and environmental training guidelines.
- DVDIllustrates safe working practices, effective human relationships, fundamentals of communication and chain of command, emergency procedures and pollution prevention.
- DVD A clean, organized workplace makes for a safer, more efficient environment.
- DVD Illustrates the importance of machine safeguarding and outlines the steps you need to take to implement an effective safeguarding system.(Also available in Spanish, Eng/Span Combo)