- DVDEducates both employees and supervisors about the policies on drug and alcohol use in the oilfield industry, and the steps that they can take to protect themselves and others.
- DVD Training program designed to educate and motivate employees to improve both physical and mental health while at home and on the job.
- DVD A guide for controlling fatigue and risk factors that affect performance, alertness and safety in the commercial maritime industry.
- DVD A guide to developing a terrorism response plan for business & employees.
- DVD Aimed at providing officers the skills necessary to motivate crewmen to adopt a safety first attitude.
- DVD UPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Emphasis is placed on making informed judgments based on physical, behavioral, and performance indicators, as well as testing and reporting procedures.
- DVD UPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Employees are educated regarding how drugs can adversely affect their health, as well as job performance and safety, and are advised of the five situations in which drug testing will occur, as well as the resulting actions which may be taken.
- DVDMoxie Media presents a new comprehensive, 5-part training series for the Land Based Oil and Gas Exploration, Drilling and Producing Industries.
- DVD Part two of "Developing and Motivating an Onboard Safety Culture Series".
- DVDUPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Set of two videos "Drug and Alcohol Awareness for the Maritime Supervisor" and "Drug and Alcohol Awareness for the Maritime Employee" which explains the effects drugs and alcohol can have on your job performance. Can be used to fulfill the Coast Guard required supervisory training 49 CFR Part 40.
- DVDThis two-part series emphasizes the benefits of an onboard safety culture and how it immediately affects health, salary and security.
- DVD VersionPart 1 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Dr. Bunch will reveal the real reasons underlying the fattening of today’s population and offer a highly effective, no-nonsense approach to eating healthily and losing fat.
- DVD VersionPart 2 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Like investing in a retirement fund, companies must invest in their employees' health now in order to significantly reduce their risk of heart disease and cancer later in life.
- DVD Part 3 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Of all the diseases that can cause disability and lead to life-threatening complications, none are more preventable than Type II diabetes.
- DVD VersionPart 5 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Dr. Bunch, using a valuable on-the-job stretching program, will describe how employees can prevent muscle imbalances and weakening of tissues that can increase their vulnerability to unnecessary sprains, strains and joint injuries through a greater understanding of key ergonomic principles
- DVD VersionPart 6 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. In this program, Dr. Bunch teaches us how to utilize proven relief methods to help reduce personal and job related stress by building natural defense mechanisms that can ward off its harmful effects.
- DVD In this program, employees will learn how a drilling rig drills a well in the ground.
- DVD Provides the employee with the knowledge and information to be able to work in neutral body positions that will help alleviate built up stress on the muscles and ligaments of the body, allowing the worker to perform difficult tasks injury free.
- DVD The program is an excellent tool to familiarize new crew members with the job requirements and safe work practices necessary for working in the towing industry.
- DVD This program provides both new and existing employees with the industry and regulatory safety instruction to keep oilfield employees safe while on the job.
- DVD This program will educate oilfield employees and contractors on how to recognize when Hydrogen Sulfide is present in their work area and to introduce the precautions necessary to work with Hydrogen Sulfide safely. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD This program will help guide you in developing a policy on cell phone use while driving that can save your company literally millions in liability, while saving lives.
- DVD This training addresses many of the most important safety issues confronting employees across a range of industries. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Charlie recounts his journey from death's door following a refinery explosion, to his position as the world's leading presenter on why we all should follow safety procedures precisely. (Available in over 25 languages)
Special Price: $665.00
- DVD This presentation highly motivates workers and management to work as a team and not as adversaries, ultimately creating a safer work environment. (Also available in Spanish, Dutch, French, Norwegian)
- DVD Outlines the fundamental construction safety practices for new workers and provides refresher training for veteran workers. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Job Safety Analysis (JSA) guides workers through this three-step process while giving them new ways to think about each step. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Slips, Trips, and Falls shows your crew how to prevent the most common injuries. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provides awareness-level training on all types of PPE including specialized equipment, such as respiratory protection, personal flotation devices, and protective equipment for hot work and welding. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDAddresses two of the most prominent safety issues confronting employers today. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDDescribes the importance of a safety culture extending from top management through the ranks of onboard personnel.
- DVDOffers a formal approach to accident and injury prevention that applies to all crew personnel as well as to vendors and subcontractors working aboard the vessel, and to shipyard and office personnel.
- DVDIllustrates safe working practices, effective human relationships, fundamentals of communication and chain of command, emergency procedures and pollution prevention.
- DVDThis 5-part series offers a mechanism for measuring and certificating crew comprehension of the subject matter and logging all drilling, training and assessment (testing) events that occur aboard the vessel.
- DVD Helps the viewer understand the factors that effect safe workplace performance, work stress, individual and environmental risk management. (Subtitles Available in Chinese, Persian, Russian)
- DVD Learn how running realistic drills on a ship's crew leads to a desired response to emergencies, including oil spill containment. (Subtitles Available in Chinese, Persian, Spanish)
- DVD EnglishContains three programs each examining an important element of developing basic workplace behavior skills seafarers need to improve their teamwork and leadership abilities, especially in stressful situations and amongcross-cultural crews. (Subtitles available in Japanese, Spanish, Russian)
- DVD Knowing what to do during lifeboat operations minimizes casualties not only during drills, but also during the event of an actual emergency. (Subtitles Available in Korean, Persian, Russian, Spanish)
- DVDLearn what the Security Assessment is and how to prepare one. (Subtitles available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVDLearn how to implement an effective shipboard security through specific guideline, including the ISPS code and a Vessel Security Plan. (Subtitles available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVDEnsure your ship security is at its best by having a well established and efficient plan. (Subtitles available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVDMinimize the threat of maritime piracy and terrorism by eliminating opportunities through an effective survey of your vessel. (Subtitles available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVD This program and training guide book shows you clear and simple steps to achieve VGP compliance. (Subtitles Available in French, Russian, Spanish)
- DVDOffers rank and file employees a simple, visual guide to protecting themselves. Part of the Back Care for Maritime Industry Series.
- DVDLearn the costs associated with back injuries and how to create a program that minimizes expose to this risk. Part of the Back Care for Maritime Industry Series
- DVDThis 2-part series, Back Care for Maritime Industry offers comprehensive injury prevention and loss control recommendations for maritime employers who operate commercial vessels or shoreside production sites.
- DVD Illustrates the importance of machine safeguarding and outlines the steps you need to take to implement an effective safeguarding system.(Also available in Spanish, Eng/Span Combo)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Lockout/Tagout - Energy Control shows your crew how to prevent accidents through Lockout/Tagout procedures. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVD This program helps us identify and quantify risk, including the chance of injury, death or loss of property, and helps us establish a plan for corrective action. (Subtitles Available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVD Bridge Resource Management (BRM) is a system of performing bridge tasks in which crews behave in an efficient and team-oriented manner, maintaining awareness of the situation and its potential outcomes at all times.