- DVD Provides instruction on how to prevent injuries and fatalities from the leading cause of accidents in all industries: slips, trips, and falls.
- DVD This program highlights the danger zones experienced specifically by deck crews and offers recommendations on how to avoid high risk practices.
- DVD Video demonstrates to crewmembers the safe usage of fixed, step and extension ladders on boats and barges.
- DVD Explains causes of slips, trips, falls; identifies areas where they may occur; gives preventative measures; instructs how to respond to accidents. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Slips, Trips, and Falls shows your crew how to prevent the most common injuries. (Available in English and Spanish)