- Computer or Web BasedAssists facilities and operations whose employees have a risk of exposure to Tuberculosis.
Price: Click for More Info
- Computer or Web BasedEvaluates an individual's knowledge of the procedures and methods involved in Tubing Connections as they relate to a DOT
- Computer or Web BasedShows workers how to correctly collect, accumulate, containerize, handle and ship universal wastes, as well as, how to effectively respond to emergencies.
- Computer or Web BasedEvaluates an individual's knowledge of the procedures and methods of performing maintenance on a vault.
- Computer or Web BasedEvaluates an individual's knowledge of the procedures and methods involved with verifying or setting protection parameters for programmable controllers and/or instrumentation control loops as they relate to a DOT pipeline system.
- Computer or Web BasedThis program will focus on the best management practices (BMP) that all mariners can follow to minimize the environmental impact of vessel discharges on the earth's water quality.
- Computer or Web BasedPrepares the learner to recognize and act on the warning signs of violence, and know how to avoid or defuse potentially dangerous situations, minimizing the risk for physical confrontations on the job.
- Computer or Web BasedPrepares the learner to spot and defuse potentially violent situations and describes what steps to take if you suspect a fellow employee is headed for a violent episode.
- Computer or Web BasedCovers information about making welding less dangerous by following proper safety procedures and guidelines.
- Computer or Web BasedUse this course to help prepare employees to perform hot work safely.
- Computer or Web BasedExplains the life threatening risks of heart attacks and cancer.
- Computer or Web Based VersionCovers the nutritional issues of today's population.
- Computer or Web BasedTeaches your wheel loader operators how to safely operate the wheel loader in a variety of work environments.
- Computer or Web BasedDescribes the actions needed for everyone to remain safe during the winter season.
- Computer or Web BasedHelps employees identify potential hazards and use techniques to avoid injury when entering or exiting a vehicle and while traversing steps, sidewalks and turns.