- DVDThis program offers guidance on what you should do in the event of a marine industry oil or chemical spill.
- DVD VersionThis program will provide your employees with crucial information about preventing and responding to sexual harassment.
- DVD VersionThis program will help you to develop an emergency response plan and prepare for emergencies before they happen.
- DVD VersionThis training program provides learners with information that is crucial to preventing and responding to violence in the workplace. They will learn to recognize and report potentially violent behavior, as well as respond to workplace violence emergencies.
- DVD VersionThis program teaches workers to help prevent and respond to heat stress incidents on the job. They will learn to recognize heat-related medical conditions, provide first aid, and contact medical first responders at the first sign of danger.
- DVD VersionDeveloped to OSHA Standards 1910 & 1915, this training is well-suited for general industry, oilfield and shipyard personnel and instructs employees to identify the common hazards associated with welding, cutting and grinding, and outlines the steps needed to avoid dangerous situations.
- DVDSupervisors learn how to address performance issues and interpersonal conflicts and hold employees accountable for their behaviors while maintaining positive relationships on and off the job.
- DVDThis training fulfills the requirements of the American Waterways Operators Responsible Carriers (RCP) (RCP V-C-1f-2) and the USCG 46 CFR 197.565 (b).
- DVDProvides all the GHS training your employees will require for a smooth transition into the GHS era.
- DVD & PosterComprehensive training suite that provides instructors and students with essential information they need to transition into the GHS era.
- DVD VersionDemonstrates how nutrition, exercise, a healthy lifestyle and positive ergonomic work postures join together to help us live longer while improving the quality of life.
- DVD VersionDemonstrates safe, simple-to-perform exercises for the neck, shoulders, back, lower body, wrists and hands.
- DVDThis instructive course provides mariners with the knowledge and awareness to take immediate action upon encountering an accident or other medical emergency - ideal training for compliance with the AWO RCP and STCW guidelines.
- DVDThis dynamic program focuses on preventive techniques for avoiding MRSA & Staph outbreaks and also teaches crews how to recognize the signs of serious infections.
- DVDThis informative program educates maritime crews aboard “workboats” on the importance of properly recognizing and safely working with chemicals and hazardous materials commonly encountered aboard vessels.
- DVDFocuses on the engineering, administrative and Personal Protective controls necessary for safe tank barge operations.
- DVD The program is an excellent tool to familiarize new crew members with the job requirements and safe work practices necessary for working in the towing industry.
- DVD Part two of "Developing and Motivating an Onboard Safety Culture Series".
- DVD Aimed at providing officers the skills necessary to motivate crewmen to adopt a safety first attitude.
- DVD This program provides an orientation for new and current employees on basic nomenclature found on towboats, tugs and barges.
- DVD Demonstrates proper safe working postures and exercises inland waterways personnel should utilize to help eliminate lost time and costly litigation.
- DVD This training address the precautions that must be taken while working in an environment in which Hydrogen Sulfide may be present.
- DVD This program explores the causes of man overboard accidents on the inland waterways and their deadly effects.
- DVD This program highlights the danger zones experienced specifically by deck crews and offers recommendations on how to avoid high risk practices.
- DVD An introduction to the characteristics of lines used on the inland waterways and dangers working with these lines.
- DVD Walks students step-by-step through the operational practices required to operate barge hand winches safely while making and breaking tow.
- DVD Provides the required training for inland and coastal vessel and facility crews in accordance with the latest U.S.C.G. maritime security regulations.
- DVD Train your PIC in accordance with 33 CFR 155 and 46 CFR 25, 27 & 32.
- DVD Train your PIC in accordance with 33 CFR 155 and 46 CFR 25, 27 & 32 along with a complete understanding of the Declaration of Inspection.
- DVDUPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Set of two videos "Drug and Alcohol Awareness for the Maritime Supervisor" and "Drug and Alcohol Awareness for the Maritime Employee" which explains the effects drugs and alcohol can have on your job performance. Can be used to fulfill the Coast Guard required supervisory training 49 CFR Part 40.
- DVD UPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Employees are educated regarding how drugs can adversely affect their health, as well as job performance and safety, and are advised of the five situations in which drug testing will occur, as well as the resulting actions which may be taken.
- DVD UPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Emphasis is placed on making informed judgments based on physical, behavioral, and performance indicators, as well as testing and reporting procedures.
- DVDSet of two videos "Safe Galley Work Practices" and "Safe Food Handling in the Galley" which explains how to safely handle and prepare food and how to avoid injuries in the galley.
- DVD Explains proper techniques for the safe preparation, cooking, and storage of food items in remote locations.
- DVD Designed for both small and large maritime vessels and installations to educate food service personnel and crew members on safe galley work practices. (Also available in Persian)
- DVD A guide for controlling fatigue and risk factors that affect performance, alertness and safety in the commercial maritime industry.
- DVD Training guide to the safe installation, deployment and operation of life rafts for the inland waterways and protected waters.
- DVD Video demonstrates to crewmembers the safe usage of fixed, step and extension ladders on boats and barges.
- DVD This video explains the composition and characteristics of various types of line and their appropriate use, storage, inspection and care.
- DVD Instruction for maritime employees on how to rapidly notify search & rescue authorities and provide further assistance.
- DVD This program educates crewmembers on elements of fire, fire extinguisher types and usage, prevention, first responder actions, alarms and drills.
- DVDSet of three programs that explains the techniques and hazards of line handling procedures for offshore service vessels, installations and their crews. (Available in Spanish)
- DVD Explains techniques and hazards of docking and mooring procedures for offshore service vessels and crews. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Explains techniques and hazards of towing & hip towing operations and procedures for offshore service vessels and crews. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Explains techniques and hazards of anchor handling procedures for offshore service vessels and crews. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD The many components of a hydraulic box boom crane and details on how each hydraulic function works within its powerful self-contained system. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD Dynamic loads, lift charts, anti-two blocking, overload systems and proper lifting techniques per API RP 2D. (Also available in Portuguese)
- DVD This training program lays out the pertinent information that is absolutely necessary to sail smoothly through the application process.
Price: Select Options
- DVDSet of four videos designed to educate maritime employees on the specific levels of training required for compliance with the U.S.C.G. Maritime Security Regulations (33CFR 105).
- DVDThis training combo will benefit all facility personnel in the maritime industry by offering a straightforward and easy to understand explanation of maritime security requirements.