- DVD VersionThis training program focuses on pre-arrival and pre-transfer inspections, the completion of the Declaration of Inspection, the importance of meaningful pre-transfer conferences between PICs, and other important responsibilities of both the facility and vessel Person in Charge.
- DVDThis program offers guidance on what you should do in the event of a marine industry oil or chemical spill.
- DVD VersionThis program will provide your employees with crucial information about preventing and responding to sexual harassment.
- DVD VersionThis program has been developed to emphasizes the importance of emergency response drills and provides instruction on how to make onboard drills more effective.
- DVD VersionThis program will help you to develop an emergency response plan and prepare for emergencies before they happen.
- DVDThis program teaches supervisors to recognize, prevent and respond to various forms of harassment. It shows how leaders get positive results by deciding to maintain a culture based on respect.
- DVDSupervisors learn how to address performance issues and interpersonal conflicts and hold employees accountable for their behaviors while maintaining positive relationships on and off the job.
- DVD VersionThis training program provides learners with information that is crucial to preventing and responding to violence in the workplace. They will learn to recognize and report potentially violent behavior, as well as respond to workplace violence emergencies.
- DVD VersionThis program teaches workers to help prevent and respond to heat stress incidents on the job. They will learn to recognize heat-related medical conditions, provide first aid, and contact medical first responders at the first sign of danger.
- DVDExplores proper lifting and positioning techniques, loading and unloading cargo, and boarding and exiting the X-904. (Available in English, French, Italian, Malay, Spanish, Thai)
- DVDThis training fulfills the requirements of the American Waterways Operators Responsible Carriers (RCP) (RCP V-C-1f-2) and the USCG 46 CFR 197.565 (b).
- DVDThis training fulfills the requirements of the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE) NTL No. 2012-G01.
- DVDProvides all the GHS training your employees will require for a smooth transition into the GHS era.
- DVD & PosterComprehensive training suite that provides instructors and students with essential information they need to transition into the GHS era.
- DVD VersionDemonstrates safe, simple-to-perform exercises for the neck, shoulders, back, lower body, wrists and hands.
- DVD VersionDemonstrates how nutrition, exercise, a healthy lifestyle and positive ergonomic work postures join together to help us live longer while improving the quality of life.
- DVDThis instructive course provides mariners with the knowledge and awareness to take immediate action upon encountering an accident or other medical emergency - ideal training for compliance with the AWO RCP and STCW guidelines.
- DVDThis dynamic program focuses on preventive techniques for avoiding MRSA & Staph outbreaks and also teaches crews how to recognize the signs of serious infections.
- DVDThis informative program educates maritime crews aboard “workboats” on the importance of properly recognizing and safely working with chemicals and hazardous materials commonly encountered aboard vessels.
- DVDSet of two videos "Safe Galley Work Practices" and "Safe Food Handling in the Galley" which explains how to safely handle and prepare food and how to avoid injuries in the galley.
- DVD Explains proper techniques for the safe preparation, cooking, and storage of food items in remote locations.
- DVD Designed for both small and large maritime vessels and installations to educate food service personnel and crew members on safe galley work practices. (Also available in Persian)
- DVD Covers controlled and uncontrolled abandonments and the various means of escape available, including lifeboats, liferafts and water entry. (Also available in Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Outlines the actions required by passengers during controlled, semi-controlled and uncontrolled water ditchings. (Also available in Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Instruction on proper methods of loading, releasing, handling and maintaining these complex life support systems. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Davit, throw-over and aviator life rafts are used to show effective means of using these life-saving crafts. (Also available in Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Illustrates the procedures for retrieving personnel in the water, including methods for hoisting a man into a life boat or stand-by boat. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Discusses survival techniques needed to beat the odds if offshore personnel are forced to enter the water as a last means of escape. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Instruction for maritime employees on how to rapidly notify search & rescue authorities and provide further assistance.
- DVDUPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Set of two videos "Drug and Alcohol Awareness for the Maritime Supervisor" and "Drug and Alcohol Awareness for the Maritime Employee" which explains the effects drugs and alcohol can have on your job performance. Can be used to fulfill the Coast Guard required supervisory training 49 CFR Part 40.
- DVD UPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Employees are educated regarding how drugs can adversely affect their health, as well as job performance and safety, and are advised of the five situations in which drug testing will occur, as well as the resulting actions which may be taken.
- DVD UPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Emphasis is placed on making informed judgments based on physical, behavioral, and performance indicators, as well as testing and reporting procedures.
- DVD A guide for controlling fatigue and risk factors that affect performance, alertness and safety in the commercial maritime industry.
- DVD Video demonstrates to crewmembers the safe usage of fixed, step and extension ladders on boats and barges.
- DVD This video explains the composition and characteristics of various types of line and their appropriate use, storage, inspection and care.
- DVD This program educates crewmembers on elements of fire, fire extinguisher types and usage, prevention, first responder actions, alarms and drills.
- DVD Covers the specific safe work practices required for offshore personnel to work injury free in the oilfield environment.
- DVDThe original five-module series details the responsibilities of the crane operator, inspector and rigger based on the requirements of API RP2D. This six-module series also includes the newly updated program, Safe Personnel Transfer for the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry.
- DVD Five-module series that details the responsibilities of the crane operator, inspector and rigger based on the requirements of API RP2D. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Sets the stage for the rigger by answering the most important job-related questions. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD All types of rigging gear and associated hardware and termination types are introduced and demonstrated in their appropriate uses. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD In this program, the rigger learns how to best apply slings and rigging hardware to the load. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Explains in detail the requirements of riggers and crane support personnel under API RP 2D. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Provides an introduction to the equipment and procedures necessary for the safe reeving, installation and maintenance of cranes and hoists. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVDThis two-part series contains programs specific to the basket type and incorporates best practices derived from multiple industry sources.
- DVD Developed to train offshore workers in the safe operation and best practices required when conducting personnel transfers.
- DVD Explains the proper use of the swing rope and personnel basket for personnel transfers between vessels and offshore platforms. (Also available in Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Five-part program designed to instruct offshore workers on the safe methods of transferring from their homes to their offshore work locations.
- DVDSet of three programs that explains the techniques and hazards of line handling procedures for offshore service vessels, installations and their crews. (Available in Spanish)