- DVDThis program will help you learn the basics of MOC. As you’ll see, changes present opportunities to identify hazards, re-think the job, get the right people involved to review and approve the change.
- DVD VersionThis program will provide your employees with crucial information about preventing and responding to sexual harassment.
- DVD VersionThis program has been developed to emphasizes the importance of emergency response drills and provides instruction on how to make onboard drills more effective.
- DVD VersionThis program will help you to develop an emergency response plan and prepare for emergencies before they happen.
- DVD VersionThis training program provides learners with information that is crucial to preventing and responding to violence in the workplace. They will learn to recognize and report potentially violent behavior, as well as respond to workplace violence emergencies.
- DVD VersionThis program teaches workers to help prevent and respond to heat stress incidents on the job. They will learn to recognize heat-related medical conditions, provide first aid, and contact medical first responders at the first sign of danger.
- DVD VersionDeveloped to OSHA Standards 1910 & 1915, this training is well-suited for general industry, oilfield and shipyard personnel and instructs employees to identify the common hazards associated with welding, cutting and grinding, and outlines the steps needed to avoid dangerous situations.
- DVDSupervisors learn how to address performance issues and interpersonal conflicts and hold employees accountable for their behaviors while maintaining positive relationships on and off the job.
- DVDThis program teaches supervisors to recognize, prevent and respond to various forms of harassment. It shows how leaders get positive results by deciding to maintain a culture based on respect.
- DVDGuides supervisors through the performance review process from behavior observation to improving performance.
- DVDExplores proper lifting and positioning techniques, loading and unloading cargo, and boarding and exiting the X-904. (Available in English, French, Italian, Malay, Spanish, Thai)
- DVDEducates both employees and supervisors about the policies on drug and alcohol use in the oilfield industry, and the steps that they can take to protect themselves and others.
- DVDInstructs oilfield workers on the benefits and importance of using JSAs to prevent accidents and incidents.
- DVDFeatures concepts such as Stop Work Authority, Ultimate Work Authority, and Reporting Unsafe Conditions, all part of a new advancement that is changing the oilfield industry.
- DVDDesigned to meet and exceed the curriculum requirements necessary for IADC Rig Pass®, SafeGulf and SafeLand standardized orientation training program accreditation.
- DVDIntended as a guide to provide oilfield workers in both maritime and land based environments with the required safety, health, and orientation information necessary to begin and maintain productive careers in the oilfield industry.
- DVDIntroduces operational procedures essential to protect the health and safety of workers, the public and the environment.
- DVDDesigned to help students become more familiar with the safety practices used throughout the oilfield.
- DVDDescribes the material and occupational hazards common to oilfield worksites and means of protection from these hazards.
- DVDFocuses on preventing incidents, injuries and even death that may result from working with equipment.
- DVDDiscusses how to ensure safety and environmental protection during complex, hazardous or simultaneous operations.
- DVDPrepares students to fulfill their responsibilities in difficult conditions or emergency situations.
- DVDProvides important information to get you started working offshore with safety as the top priority.
- DVDTailored to the new visitor or employee and includes the orientation training as recommended in API RP T1.
- DVDShows in a clear, easy-to-follow manner why fluid truck accidents occur. When employees understand the dynamics of fluids in the tank, as well as hazards on the road, they will know why safe actions are essential.
- DVDThis program addresses both the leading risk factors for motor vehicle accidents and how to ensure safety through accident prevention.
- DVD VersionDemonstrates how nutrition, exercise, a healthy lifestyle and positive ergonomic work postures join together to help us live longer while improving the quality of life.
- DVD VersionDemonstrates safe, simple-to-perform exercises for the neck, shoulders, back, lower body, wrists and hands.
- DVDProvides all the GHS training your employees will require for a smooth transition into the GHS era.
- DVD & PosterComprehensive training suite that provides instructors and students with essential information they need to transition into the GHS era.
- DVDThis training fulfills the requirements of the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE) NTL No. 2012-G01.
- DVDUpdated for SEMS II. This concise program provides all the information contractor and operator employees need to be fully trained on the new SEMS regulation, 30 CFR 250 Subpart S.
- DVDTwo video set includes: Incident Reporting for Oilfield Employees and Incident Investigation for Oilfield Supervisors. Together, the programs show how incidents can be used to build a culture of teamwork and cooperation, in which safety is the prime concern of everyone on the job.
- DVDTrains the company investigator in the full range of duties from investigation to reporting.
- DVDDeveloped to help crew members understand not only why their honesty and cooperation are essential, but how reporting incidents and cooperating with the investigation works for their interests and protection.
- DVDTeaches best practices for common oilfield jobs, such as lifting and moving drill pipe and pallets of chemicals or mud. It also includes segments on safe fueling operations and correct procedures for avoiding or minimizing injury in case of an accident.
- DVDConveys a powerful message about taking personal responsibility for safety. The program is an excellent tool for helping companies comply with dropped object prevention initiatives.
- DVDFocuses on how to maintain safety while performing oilfield jobs ranging from using hand and power tools, to crane rigging and working with specialized equipment such as tongs.
- DVDThis dynamic program focuses on preventive techniques for avoiding MRSA & Staph outbreaks and also teaches crews how to recognize the signs of serious infections.
- DVD From the North Sea to the Gulf of Mexico, to the Arctic Seas, this video explores in-depth the ever-changing role of oil and service company personnel and equipment. (Also available in Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVDThe original five-module series details the responsibilities of the crane operator, inspector and rigger based on the requirements of API RP2D. This six-module series also includes the newly updated program, Safe Personnel Transfer for the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry.
- DVD Five-module series that details the responsibilities of the crane operator, inspector and rigger based on the requirements of API RP2D. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Sets the stage for the rigger by answering the most important job-related questions. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD All types of rigging gear and associated hardware and termination types are introduced and demonstrated in their appropriate uses. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD In this program, the rigger learns how to best apply slings and rigging hardware to the load. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Explains in detail the requirements of riggers and crane support personnel under API RP 2D. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Provides an introduction to the equipment and procedures necessary for the safe reeving, installation and maintenance of cranes and hoists. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVDThis two-part series contains programs specific to the basket type and incorporates best practices derived from multiple industry sources.
- DVD Developed to train offshore workers in the safe operation and best practices required when conducting personnel transfers.